BY PHARMAGEL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Day/Night Moisturizer Restores Skin s Healthy Glow. For Normal to Dry Skin. DN-Hydracreme® is a restorative facial treatment, containing 25,000 I.U. Vitamin Retinol-A, revitalizes skin to youthful resiliency. Retinol-A is a Vitamin A derivative known for its extensive anti-aging benefits. Restores skin s tone and elasticity, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Day/Night Moisturizer Antioxidant Age Reversal Formula All Natural and Hypoallergenic ; see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Beauty ...
Amy M.
Tillsonburg , ON
What to say about this cream, my lord this is heaven sent with all the snow around us! This is a super rich formula that your skin will just love! Anyone who has dry skin will love this product! I am on my second tub and sometimes when I'm outside and I get chapped I slather this on my face like a face mask and let it sit for a couple hours, your skin will be nourished and radiant after that. I love this stuff its like a miracle worker! PHARMAGEL DN-24 Hydracrème - 2 oz.