BY PHARMAGEL

Day/Night Moisturizer Restores Skin s Healthy Glow. For Normal to Dry Skin. DN-Hydracreme® is a restorative facial treatment, containing 25,000 I.U. Vitamin Retinol-A, revitalizes skin to youthful resiliency. Retinol-A is a Vitamin A derivative known for its extensive anti-aging benefits. Restores skin s tone and elasticity, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Day/Night Moisturizer Antioxidant Age Reversal Formula All Natural and Hypoallergenic ; see more...

Kristen F.
Clayton
This product is great over the Pharmagel vitamin C serum. It is gentle and effective. This product hydrates my skin and firms it as well. The only down fall is that it has retinal in it so I can not use it in the days leading up to waxing or chemical peels.
Katrina S.
Green Bay
He really nice thing about applying I never have to worry about my skin getting greasy and when I don’t use it my skin gets blotchy and feels like leather I can’t stand not using it!
Amy M.
Tillsonburg , ON
What to say about this cream, my lord this is heaven sent with all the snow around us! This is a super rich formula that your skin will just love! Anyone who has dry skin will love this product! I am on my second tub and sometimes when I'm outside and I get chapped I slather this on my face like a face mask and let it sit for a couple hours, your skin will be nourished and radiant after that. I love this stuff its like a miracle worker! PHARMAGEL DN-24 Hydracrème - 2 oz.