PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE 5x?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes Dual 140mm Premium Fans and Quiet CPU Cooler with patented P.A.T.S coating

BY PHANTEKS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
It has been a while since I ordered an actual fan for a processor. I certainly did not expect it to be this big. (of course I could have read the dimensions on the product page.) anyway I was quite pleased, as I was replacing a water cooling system. The cooling system was an old Thermaltake single fan radiator, which averaged my temps around 40-50. due to age the pump wore out, as expected, and i ordered this cooling system. to my surprise, it averages my temperatures around 30-35 degrees. This greatly increased my computers performance while playing games. It is nice and big, which i like about it because it is more efficient at cooling and also the aesthetics. This was a very good investment for my computer and just the component that my computer needed to give it that extra notch of power for my gaming experience.

The fan is not very loud at all, and offers a great amount of airflow. It is heavy, but it has a support piece that you attach to the back of your motherboard. Unless you have had a previous fan with the support you will need to remove your motherboard to install this fan.