PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Bags, 240 bags uploaded by Jayme-lee A.

BY PG TIPS

England s #1 Tea-Est. Since 1930 A popular British blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan teas which produces a rich and refreshing flavour. The definitive English tea. How PG Tips Began... Arthur Brooke founded the company Brooke, Bond & Co in 1869 and in the same year opened his first shop in Manchester, UK. There was never a Mr. Bond-he just felt that the name sounded right! Arthur Brooke developed his own quality blends, mixing together various estate teas. This ensured a more consistent quality because, as with any crop, the characteristics of a consignment can vary according to climate, time of year, and general growing conditions. In 1930 PG Tips was launched in the UK as a loose leaf tea in soft packs. It was originally called Pre-Gest-Tee but was soon abbreviated by grocers and van salesman to PG. The company adopted this as the official name and added tips to h see more...

• Ok so TEA or COFFEE? PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Bags, 24...4 Answers
  • PG Tips, Tetley or Yorkshire Gold? What's your favorite E...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product? Had it before but it was br...3 Answers
Enny O.
Houston
Review for: Pyramid Tea Bags 750 g; 26.5 oz more...
Another staple must have classic as simple as 123, tea brands I was raised on. This is tea that I can’t drink w/out some can or powdered milk; I have to for my taste because it’s so strong in color (it gets quite dark). The tea seeps out into the hot water really well & dark.
Nina G.
Las Vegas
P G tips is a blend of smooth highest quality top two leaves, delicious in the mornings also in the afternoon. They are pyramid shape that allows the tea to fully develope their flavor while brewing. Britains # 1 tea and becoming America's favorite tea too. PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Bags, 240 bags
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Pyramid Tea Bags 500 g; 17.6 oz more...
This is the absolute best tea for making a cuppa or a pitcher of Iced Tea, PG Tips black tea is the best! It has a smooth, clean fresh tea taste without any bitterness if prepared properly! I use it several times a day when have a cuppa & my family enjoys it when drinking iced tea! It’s simply the best!
Crystal S.
Seattle
Review for: Pyramid Tea Bags 500 g; 17.6 oz, Pyramid Tea Bags 750 g; 26.5 oz more...
Since I was young my mom has bought pg tips. This is a much higher quality then lipton tea. It has a reslly lovely flavor and pairs well with milk. It is a nice tea to have on hand.
Rose L.
This is my favorite tea to start my morning and day off right. This is full flavored tea with a bit of caffeine, maybe a lot of caffeine! I love the taste and smell of this brewing and drinking.
Brooke V.
My favorite tea. High quality, delicious hot or iced, plan, or with milk and sugar. This is a true comfort drink for me and I cannot say enough good things about this very affordable, high quality tea. I will continue to buy this forever, as long as I can find it.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious! And really strong... It doesn't take a very long time to brew. It's relatively inexpensive and tastes delicious with milk. Always remember to add the milk in after though! Tastes awesome with a biscuit or cookie.
Erin O.
I love this tea! It's the only tea I drink!!! I've tried other black teas and they just aren't up to par. I use a little milk and sugar with some biscuits; perfect tea every time!
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I love drinking black tea and PG Tips is by far my favorite. It is so delicious! Its nice and strong and has a really good flavor. I also like this for iced tea. Its the perfect simple black tea for every day.
Allison M.
Lenexa
Review for: Pyramid Tea Bags 750 g; 26.5 oz more...
My favorite tea of all time. I love PG Tips so, so much. I go through an insane amount of bags, so I buy these in bulk. The best black tea in existence.
Danielle Z.
Where can I buy this product? Had it before but it was brought back from england
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
PG Tips, Tetley or Yorkshire Gold? What's your favorite English breakfast tea?