PG Tips Black Tea Bags uploaded by Dara W.

BY PG TIPS

England s #1 Tea-Est. Since 1930 A popular British blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan teas which produces a rich and refreshing flavour. The definitive English tea. How PG Tips Began... Arthur Brooke founded the company Brooke, Bond & Co in 1869 and in the same year opened his first shop in Manchester, UK. There was never a Mr. Bond-he just felt that the name sounded right! Arthur Brooke developed his own quality blends, mixing together various estate teas. This ensured a more consistent quality because, as with any crop, the characteristics of a consignment can vary according to climate, time of year, and general growing conditions. In 1930 PG Tips was launched in the UK as a loose leaf tea in soft packs. It was originally called Pre-Gest-Tee but was soon abbreviated by grocers and van salesman to PG. The company adopted this as the official name and added tips to h see more...

PG Tips Black Tea Bags
  • "I was introduced to PG Tips several years ago, and it is still my favorite black tea to buy in the states." in 4 reviews
  • "It has a great taste and gets better as you brew." in 1 review
  • "It has a great flavor and never disappoints wither I am having tea and toast or with a scone or biscuit or just one at tea time. " in 1 review
  • "This tea has such a nice tea and to me is the ideal black tea/english breakfast type of tea." in 1 review
Brenda F.
I just had to try the PG Black tea bags when I saw the were triangular in shape. I thought it was a different and interesting idea. I love strong tea and I thought these tea bags would make my tea strong. The flavor was alright but not what I like. I would recommend for those who don't like super strong tea.
holofernes x.
Sutton In Ashfield , Nottinghamshire
My favorite black tea blend for every day drinking. Good traditions flavors, and makes for a suitable accompaniment to both cakes and bacon.
NAOMI H.
haswell
I love pg one my all time fav but if brew two long very bitter but if catch it in time it's lovely and it's lovely cold even my dog loves his pg on morning if don't save him but he lets me no
sadie t.
stockton on tees
This is the only tea bag I use its great quality and cheap so it's a win win
Tammy B.
The flavor and richness of this tea is fabulous! Nothing like the weak American brands.
Lara T.
athens, OH
the best kind of tea under be sun. quintessentially british justndont use too hot water
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
I love these tea bags, they steep well and they have a nice fresh taste, great for winding down in the evening or perking up in the morning
Heather L.
Banning, CA
My husband introduced me to this English tea. It is so yummy, I enjoy it most with him and his awesome kisses! Great stuff!!
Danica J.
The best black tea you can pick up at the local grocery. I was given this as a recommendation for having the classic "cuppa" experience by a friend from London, and this plus a dash of cream is just delish. Balanced, mild and perfect.
Kimberley M.
It's all about the pyramid bag it allows the tea to circulate and infuse to brew the #perfectcupoftea. Yesss it's a British thing
Chelsea P.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this tea caffeinated?
Samantha S.
Maryville, IL
Does it get any better than this? I think not.
Brittany B.
Paris, KY
Is this tea as good as I've heard it is? My favorite is Twinings English breakfast. I want to try this but I'm having trouble finding it in store.
Sophia A.
How does pg tips compare to tetley?
What’s a digestive biscuit? Anna K?