PG Procter & Gamble 608-13878 Tide Laundry Liquid 50 Oz.  2X Original Scent

PG Procter & Gamble 608-13878 Tide Laundry Liquid 50 Oz. 2X Original Scent

BY PG

High-powered, grease-cutting formula effective on tough, greasy food stains, Makes pretreating laundry easy see more...

• What do you like about tide?4 Answers
  • "If they're not using Tide it doesn't smell good at all." in 1 review
Alanis T.
Alanis T.
Hot Springs, AR
I always use Tide when washing clothes. (call me brand loyal lol but Tide is my goto laundry detergent!) I love the combos with fabric softener and/or fabrese scents! I have allergies, and have never had a reaction to this detergent. Though sometimes it can be more expensive than getting a cheap brand it is definitely worth it (plus they always have high valued coupons available which makes it even better!!)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Tide all the way for the laundry in this house. With four highly active children, and a husband who works hard every day. Tide is the only thing I have found to get our clothes completely clean!!
Sugar Land, TX
I love love to use tide... it has a great smell it actually keeps the colors in my clothes safe... once again the pricing it's a bit at the top I would recommend gain if money is important. .
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
I always use Tide when washing clothes. I love the combos with fabric softener and/or fabrese scents! I have allergies, and have never had a reaction to this detergent.
brittney c.
brittney c.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Tide is the only detergent i can use on my husbands sensitive skin, not to mention it gets my clothes cleaner and doesn't fade our colors either.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the smell and that is important. It removes stains well and leaves your close with no soap residue. Tide is my go to detergent.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
My mom used Tide every since I can remember! So that's all I use on my family clothing and linens. I can tell a huge difference if I'm at someone's house while they are washing clothes. If they're not using Tide it doesn't smell good at all.
tide is tough on stains and eliminates odors while leaving an amazing scent and keeping my clothes it's new color.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Definitely must say I love it, but its not what I would call a holy grail product. The price of it is up there though...
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I love the way Tide smells and cleans my clothes. It rarely buy it though because it is so pricey. If I see on clearance or sale though I buy it.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Lubbock, TX
I grew up with my mom using Tide, so it was only natural I use it. The original smell takes me back to being a kid. It's amazing on the stains my kids are able to come up with.
Rockford , IL
What do you like about tide?
Rockford , IL
Whats the cheapest you have ever gotten tide for?
Sugar Land, TX
How does tide leave your clothes?
Grace A.
Grace A.
Will there be offers discounts available for the tide brands?