PFB Vanish + Chromabright

by Pfb Vanish

The first line of defense for ingrown hair and skin brightening is a unique cosmetically elegant roll-on serum.

Is this safe to use ?
Where can i buy the real version of this? People on Amazon are saying it’s not the real version
Has anyone used this on their face? Is it really effective?
Start your review of PFB Vanish + Chromabright !
Chenille L.
Brooklyn, NY
PFB Vanish + Chromabright  uploaded by Chenille L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to keep my bikini line free of ingrown hairs and to lighten the hyperpigmentation. I started to see improvements within a few weeks. I love the rollerball applicator and you really do get a good amount of product.
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
PFB Vanish + Chromabright  uploaded by Darriyen I.
Purchased at: Dermstore
The struggle has been real since this quarantine started. No facials, no waxes. I know we’re advised to just trim and exfoliate. But I can’t do that l shave and I’ll probably regret it once I am able to go back to my spa but Pfb vanish is a LIFE SAVER. Literally after one week I started peeling down there and I’m still peeling. I will be updating this after 3 months to see how much brighter the bikini area is I’m super excited.
Charbrielle P.
New York
PFB Vanish + Chromabright  uploaded by Charbrielle P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok I get excited talking about this! Do you want the perfect Bikini line? This product is a life saver. It goes for any skin type; if you have razor bumps or skin rashes. This product gives a safe highlighting. This is good for ingrown hair relief, waxing or razor bumps. Yes unisex both men & woman. PFB Vanish + Chromabright
Bay B.
Dallas, TX
Used this directly after I got a wax. I’m tones of brown, and this worked wonders. It feels really cold when it first goes on and take about 3-4 weeks to see results but it changed my bikini area drastically! I used it once a day, and it got rid of all of my ingrowns and my scars are almost completely gone.
juli F.
Milford, NJ
PFB is the main thing I recommend to my clients at the waxing studio. This particular brand helps to remove dead skin and purify pores to relieve infected ingrown hairs! The added chromabright also helps to lighter darker patches which are common from waxing or ingrowns!
Malkia S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have hyperpigmentation from in browns or get in grown hair easily from hair removal, this roll on is amazing.
Randi Y.
This is the only thing I've found that is actually effective at lightening ingrown hair scars and improving texture. The application is easy and the smell is actually pretty okay. I wouldn't wear it as a perfume, but as far as medicated treatments go, this one is alright. It does take a while to see improvement, but if you apply daily, you can see the dead skin begin to slough off which is super satisfying. It's so promising and refreshing to peel away years of scarring and hyperpigmentation and see brand new skin! The only thing better is the newly released PFB Vanish Ultra. It's recommended to only be used once a day, so I don't see as much of the peeling, but it's fine because I'm seeing faster result in terms of scar lightening. Honestly my holy grail! Nothing else comes close!
Benishia S.
Las Cruces, NM
To all my waxing/shaving sisters you NEED this in your life!! It put it in 3x daily right after waxing and then switch to 1x daily after about 2 weeks and it had prevented In grown hairs, removes the dead skin for a brighter cleaner look. It only a sting for a second and then goes away I recommend it 100%
Kailey S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing for ingrown hairs. I stopped using is because I thought it was bad for me to use but now that I know other people use it, I feel better about it
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
PFB Vanish + Chromabright  uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Has a weird glue stick like smell but omg this thing works. I am a tan-skinned person so I have a ton of ingrown hair between my thighs. I tried popping them and using different kinds of store bought acids to get rid of it but nothing worked. I used this a few times in between my thighs, and a lot of those ingrown hairs are gone. Every girl that feels shy about her ingrown hair, needs this! I just got a new bottle.