BY PFB VANISH

The first line of defense for ingrown hair and skin brightening is a unique cosmetically elegant roll-on serum. see more...

Ny I.
Honestly the best skin care product. My intimate areas now have even skin tone. It only took a week or two to see a difference. It works faster in some areas than others but it still works! I plan to use this product forever.
DaNai K.
This product has been a lifesaver, I use this to prevent ingrown hairs after waxing and shaving. It works especially well along the bikini line, I got the best results when I used the product consistently. I did not see the brightening affect when used on my underarms though, even when used consistently.
Ashes D.
Toronto, WY
This product is a life saver for all of us who love our waxing but hate the problem of ingrown hairs. Use this daily to keep them away, but be sure to moisturizer!! It’s great for lightening old marks too! Don’t wax without it!
VERNITA I.
London
I’ve been using this for years and it’s never done me wrong! Amazing product it truly prevents and gets rid of ingrown hairs! I wax and this has been a lifesaver. Worth the price and lasts for a long time!