BY PFB VANISH

Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The PFB Vanish is great! It's a concentrated serum used after hair removal to help prevent & cure ingrowns. I'm an Esthethician & 80% of what I do is sugaring especially Brazilians. First of all I have to say if your shaving or getting waxed you should look into sugaring it's better for your skin & the results are amazing! In conjuction with the PFB Vanish it is super important to exfoliate 3-4 times a week in order to prevent ingrowns & allow the hair to grow back with out dead skin cells blocking the follicles.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you wax, sugar or shave your bikini area, this product is a must! I have incredibly sensitive skin, so hair removal (and the aftermath) is a nightmare for me. A friend recommend this product and it has changed my life. Together with daily exfoliation, this pfb serum keeps ingrown hairs and redness away. I use it every time I get out of the shower for the two weeks following any hair removal. Definitely give this a try. It is totally normal for it to a sting a little if you have any open skin, but that just means it's working ;)
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
This review is for the product in the photo: the PFB post-wax/shave treatment. I used it recommend by my aesthetician for ingrown hairs and it works WONDERS on my incredibly thick coarse skin that can be a huge problem, especially post wax. I use it in combination with an exfoliator (st. Ives apricot scrub) and the ingrowns literally just rub away and after using this product after 2 waxes I am virtually in-grownless. Highly recommended for those in my case. Note: This may be extremely drying to some and some may find the peeling annoying.
Danielle B.
Prospect Hts, IL
I work at a salon that uses this product after waxing services. I took a sample home to try on myself because one of the technicians told me it would help with razor burn and ingrown hairs, both of which I suffer from. This product is my SAVING GRACE! After waxing or shaving, I apply this product to the area the day of, and for a few days after as well. While using the product, I do not get razor burn or ingrown hairs. It is a miracle product for hair removal skin irritations. It's also a roll on product which makes it super easy and fast to apply! I'll have some of this on hand for as long as I live.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good product for a beginner at shaving, If you used a dull razor, or have sensitive skin. If you shave without shaving cream or use a full razor when you apply this product it will BURRRN But you'll be free from unwanted ingrown hairs :)
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I've waxed and shaved and love this product for post care. I have really sensitive skin so I almost always break out but pair this with good exfoliation and I'm free from unwanted ingrown hairs. I can only find this product in a few salons and online but it's worth the hunt
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
This is the best after shave gel I've used. The burn is strong but even with my history of ingrown hairs i haven't gotten any since I began use of this product!
Jessica T.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well to prevent and treat shaving or waxing bumps. The roll on applicator is very easy to use. Pleasant, mild scent. Some stinging at first.
Jayna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so this does the job, though it does have a slight sting when first applied. Not a big deal. I docked it a star because it is quite drying.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
I love this product. I first got it at my waxing salon and I use it very often. Highly recommend this!
Sarah B.
What does this do?
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
What is this used for?
Nadia F.
Greencastle, PA
Exactly how does it work.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What kind of boyfriend will I get?
Kerstin H.