BY PFALTZGRAFF

Pfaltzgraff Set of 4 Winterberry Wine Glasses Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware see more...

Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Love to break these out during the holiday season! They are gorgeous and sturdy.
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert
I love these wine glasses, they are super pretty and they bring joy to our kitchen!
Stella R.
I use these wine glasses every winter and always get complimented on these glasses
Nora a.
Very fun and colorful cups for wine or any drink of your Choice perfect for a little home get together
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert
I have these wine glasses and use them on my Christmas table. My company thinks they are beautiful
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Love the Winterberry Design. I have used Pfaltzgraff products since I was little and they are always good quality products
Jessica S.
I use these wine glasses every Christmas season! They are festive and fun! They're delicate but thicker than most glasses. Great brand
Aline S.
Marietta, GA
I like!
Caroline R.
I use these every Christmas! I just love them. They're so cute and sentimental.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
These are so cute and I love them for Christmas dinner! my whole family was obsessed