P.f. Harris Manufacturi Pf Harris Mfg Co Llc STRP Irresistible Lure Spider Traps 2 Count

• Spider traps • All natural, pesticide free spider traps • Uses 25 specially formulated lures that are irresistible to insects • Draws spiders from their hiding places • Clean, non toxic and easy to use • For residential or commercial use • Works great on boats • 2 count see more...

• I have never seen these before but would love to try them because...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these? I hate spiders....so hard!3 Answers
Caroline R.
I use these on my shed and basement. They are wonderful. I don't like spraying too many chemicals but we have a lot of dangerous spiders so I just like to keep them out of places we frequent.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
Oh i definitely purchase these traps because I do not like spiders at all! They seem to work great and I'll buy as many as I have to to keep the spiders away!
Alisha M.
Ontario, NY
Awesome trap for spiders... wish they made them bigger so i didn't have to use so many of them
Erica   F.
Has anyone ever tried these? I hate spiders....so hard!
Ashlee W.
I have never seen these before but would love to try them because we live in the country and have all different size ans types of spiders but where can you purchase them?