P.f. Chang's PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz

by P.F. Chang's

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz

Looks good I’ve never seen them in my stores though! Where can I find ?
Start your review of P.f. Chang's PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz!
I amsadly the only person who loves eggroles in.my house. These were a great brand I happened to try. They are so good and taste fresh. I buy the chicken egg rolls as i dont care for the need or shrimp at all. Plus the dipping sauce is so good. I need to see if they sell it sperately. These are crunchy and so yummy. I look for coupons but will buy without thats how much i love this brand
Bad.

Start with the breading - not egg roll breading more so like a corn dog or pancake mix...  super oily so it gets real soggy when you microwave. way too soggy.

The insides - basically pureed mystery chicken meat with some mystery veggies - why puree it?

The sauce - too much vinegar.

Not very tasty - was bland...and soggy... did I mention?

All in all , was very disappointed that a brand name egg roll couldnt deliver.
Bad.

The sauce - too much vinegar.

Not very tasty - was bland...and soggy... did I mention?

All in all , was very disappointed that a brand name egg roll couldnt deliver.
Cedar Hill
I really liked this product. I heard that this was a good place to eat, so I saw these in the store and decided to try them out. I was surprised at how good they were, especially since they were in the frozen food section. I think it came with a sauce, but I don't remember it or how it tasted. P.f. Chang's PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz
Brookhaven, GA
These taste good. Getting a good consistency can be tough. They can get too hard and crispy if you overcook it. They are soggy in the microwave. Make sure you follow the cooking directions exactly. So unhealthy but a nice treat! I bought it for a Chinese themed dinner party.
P.f. Chang's PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz uploaded by Rie G.
These little babies are perfect for snacking. I loooove the flavor of the egg rolls and the included Signature Sauce is perfect. I ate four and gave four to my daughter who also loved the Chicken Mini Egg rolls. I also feel that for the price of $3 and some change, this is an awesome product that is well worth the money. Although, I have purchased P F Chang's frozen dinners before, this was my first time purchasing the egg rolls, but I will definitely be purchasing this item again.
Blue Springs, MO
P.f. Chang's PF Chang's Chicken Mini Egg Roll 8.8oz uploaded by bloglifey J.
Purchased at: Target
Just tried it!!! I was at the grocery getting some stuff's and I saw this☝🏼 So, I love this Although I always ate this eggs rolls at restaurants, but I like to cook at home so I bought and bake, I loved it have a good taste, and comes with sauce that is pretty good.
Scottsdale
We live this as an appetizer, but you can also make it a meal with an Asian side salad. This brand nails frozen Chinese food, even the included sweet and sour sauce is delicious. The egg rolls crisp up in the oven too, which doesn't always happen with most brands. If you haven't tried them yet, you won't be disappointed.
Sunnyvale
I grab as many of these as I can fit in my freezer when they go on sale!  Fast, easy, and tasty, they make snacking a treat!  At full price, they are too expensive for my taste, but they are on sale often.  When baked in the oven, they are as good as the ones you get fresh in the restaurants...
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love picking these up for super easy snacks. They are super cheap at Target also. about like $3-$4. I was so skeptical about them because of the low price but they are delicious and taste GREAT. They taste like they are high quality food and great value for the price. I have picked them up several times now whenever I'm at target.
Rosedale, NY
I was not too crazy about the mini rolls. I felt like the rolls were too small and it almost look smaller than chicken nuggets. The flavor was pretty much generic. I prefer the Lean Cuisine Garlic Chicken Rolls than these. I would not tell my friends about this product.