P.F. Chang's Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Chicken

by P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu® Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Chicken.
New flavor!
White meat chicken with a sweet and savory sauce, onions, string beans, and red bell peppers.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Oh, this looks quite good. Is it good to use as a Chinese chicken dish as well?
Start your review of P.F. Chang's Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Chicken!
Cora H.
Syracuse, NY
P.F. Chang's Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Chicken uploaded by Cora H.
I have the beef it was okay I would recommend for something quick & if your in a hurry.
Isis C.
Amazing I could eat it everyday if I had to. Great taste and feels like I'm actually at the restaurant.
Mina S.
Gaithersburg, MD
All I can say is that this tastes pretty amazing it's not over powering in the taste. I do however like their Mongolian beef better
sarah E.
Beirut
Flavors are insane everything cooked to perfection, I like stuff extra spicy especially there I always ask for extra spice!
Conny F.
Tifton Ga
The perfect dich to make when you want P?F Chang but you live 3 hours away to have it. Preparation is easy my husband can make it. So much better then most. A little more costly but flavore is outstanding. Yes would get it again.
Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
You can't go wrong with these P.F Chang's quick meals. I am a working mom and as much as I would like to cook for my family every day, sometimes I can't and this is a great alternative.