BY P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU MEALS FOR 2 #7 in Asian Sauces

Deep and flavorful, our Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce can attribute its flavor profile to smoked black pepper, sweet molasses, soy sauce and garlic making this sauce versatile for marinades and as a finishing sauce.

• Does this product have a very salty taste?3 Answers
Kristi S.
Ayden, NC
I’m so happy that I got to try  P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ .  I added broccoli, but otherwise followed the recipe that came with the sauce. Super easy, quick to make and so delicious. I'm excited to try the other sauce flavors, and am sure that they will become pantry staples.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
I love this sauce! I received this product as a complimentary sample. We have used a couple of other brands of stir fry sauce and I would just call them okay. This one is awesome!! My family was begging for seconds and I’m headed to the store for another bottle :) If you’re into sauces and stir fry, try this one!! P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ #influenster #recipesthatwok #ad
Shanin A.
Normal, IL
I was excited about finding a delicious vegetarian recipe to use this sauce with and I ended up making a baked BBQ tofu with avocado. The sauce is so good! It was perfect in the dish...balanced and the right amount of spice. My family loved it and already said they want me to make it again. P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ
Mike L.
Pittston, PA
Influenster sent me a bottle of this for my honest review, and honestly, this stuff rules!  The day I got it, I used it as a stir fry sauce.  I mixed it with a regular store bought frozen stir fry bag and some rice and it was the best stir fry I've had in a while!  After that I had some sauce leftover, so I've been using it as a dipping sauce.  I have been using it for chicken nuggets, fries, and anything else you might dip.  Highly recommended!
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
I simply LOVE recipes that work for my family. I enjoy being able to sauce things up and get the best taste and wow faces out of a meal. I was recently gifted the opportunity to try out P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce, complimentary. I’m stolen on this y’all! It’s sooo delicious that it’s on my weekly grocery list and I’m excited to try out the others available. I made mine a little different using peppers, onions, and garlic in my meat and I used chicken the first time instead of beef. Then added it onto a tortilla with some swiss cheese and extra sauce for flavor. My husband LOVED the beef. This is so easy to make and I recommend this if you love some Mongolian chicken and or beef. This is great for dipping, cooking, and marinating.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This sauce is awesome!!!  I can’t believe I got it for free!  It is the perfect blend of barbecue flavor and spices.  It was so easy to make.  A very quick and easy delicious meal!  I just picked up some stir fry, added the sauce, and put it over rice.  My nieces loved it!  #KidApproved😃😃😃  Dinner was awesome tonight!
Jacob B.
Nampa, ID
I received this sauce a week or two ago and I couldn’t have been more pleased. I made a stir fry with tofu and some veggies and brown rice and cooked it for the last few minutes in this sauce! It was AMAZING! Little sweet and a little spicy with that nice Asian flavor I love! I still have some left over and can’t wait to try it on some chicken wings!! Thank you Influenster for this free product! I received this in exchange for my honest opinion!
Yissel M.
Woodbury, CT
I absolutely love this sauce. I has a little kick/zing to it. I baked some chicken drums and poured a bit of sauce on top. The taste is just right and not over powering. I got this as a free trial. I have not check the rate on it. Not just I, but my husband and son were very satisfied with the taste of this product. We lovessss this. Definitely would recommend P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ. Thank you !!
ROZE A.
West Warwick, RI
It was pretty good with my steamed tofu dumplings as dipping sauce & heated up it taste better. It’s on the sweeter side- I don’t normally do BBQ sauces but this wasn’t too bad either. So I would recommend it. P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ
Stephanie P.
Oceanside, NY
Loving my P.F. Chang's Home Menu Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce that I received complimentary from my Voxbox @influenster & @PFChangsHomeMenu They come in 5 different delicious favors to choose from. It can be used for dipping, cooking, and marinating all your delicious home cooked menus! It's like bringing P.F. Chang's into your kitchen!
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
Does this product have a very salty taste?