BY P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU MEALS FOR 2 #3 in Asian Sauces

Deep and flavorful, our Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce can attribute its flavor profile to smoked black pepper, sweet molasses, soy sauce and garlic making this sauce versatile for marinades and as a finishing sauce.

• Does this product have a very salty taste?3 Answers
Jenn K.
Cerritos, CA
I honestly did not know what to expect of this complimentary sauce from PF Chang but it was a very good base sauce to use for cooking.  I added a little more garlic and some thai chili peppers for my taste and instead of using beef I used chicken and I have to say it made my day.  The flavor was not as strong as I expected but because I used chicken instead of beef, I think this might be the reason why.  I believe if using beef the flavor would be better, as I do enjoy beef more than chicken, but I had chicken in the house so that's what I ended up cooking with.  Overall I am curious about their other sauces now and I think its a great way as a base and if you are creative you can add some more things to make the flavor more complex.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I simply LOVE recipes that work for my family. I enjoy being able to sauce things up and get the best taste and wow faces out of a meal. I was recently gifted the opportunity to try out P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Style BBQ Sauce, complimentary. I’m stolen on this y’all! It’s sooo delicious that it’s on my weekly grocery list and I’m excited to try out the others available. I made mine a little different using peppers, onions, and garlic in my meat and I used chicken the first time instead of beef. Then added it onto a tortilla with some swiss cheese and extra sauce for flavor. My husband LOVED the beef. This is so easy to make and I recommend this if you love some Mongolian chicken and or beef. This is great for dipping, cooking, and marinating.
Kristi S.
Ayden, NC
I’m so happy that I got to try  P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ .  I added broccoli, but otherwise followed the recipe that came with the sauce. Super easy, quick to make and so delicious. I'm excited to try the other sauce flavors, and am sure that they will become pantry staples.
Tiffany B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I was provided with a bottle of  P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ as part of a honest review. Let me explain how this sauce has changed my life! Not only was the sauce flavorful and spectacular in taste but it elevated my beef stir-fry to the next level. I prepared my dish with some beef top sirloin and a pre-cut stir fry mix from my local Whole Foods. I marinated the meat briefly while I prepped my other ingredients and once everything fell into the wok, dinner was complete! I would highly recommend this sauce for anyone who's in a time crunch and wants a flavorful dish without the time and prep.
Chirre B.
Greensboro, NC
I used this sauce to make the recipe that came with it. The recipe was for Mongolian Beef stir fry but I put mine in the Crockpot. When I tell you this sauce was the bomb! It was so flavorful and delicious. I don't think I've ever had anything quite like this. The instructions state to marinate overnight and I've made this meal once by marinating overnight and the other for a couple of hours. Marinating overnight definitely makes a difference and enhances the flavor. If you're looking to make your boring dinner flavorful and delicious then this is the sauce for you. *I received this sauce for free for an honest review.*
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
I had absolutely no expectations but it was remarkably delicious! This is definitely one I will keep.

I wish I put in a few drops of Siracha to make it a bit spicier.

Muslim S.
I received the P.F. Chang's Home Menu Sauce in Mongolian Style BBQ a few days ago and finally was able to use it tonight. First I have to say that the entire family loved it! Including, my three year old, the picky eater, and teen son. I paired the "Mongolian Style BBQ" chicken with brown rice, and broccoli with cheese. There was the perfect amount of sweet and heat with a hint of smoke flavor. With it being a new sauce I also baked plain chicken breast too (for the picky eater). The kids took the extra plain and used the leftover sauce as a dipping sauce too. Thank you for including the additional coupon, I know what I will be picking up during my next trip to the grocery store.

Thank you for my free bottle of #pfchangshomemenu from #influenster  #recipesthatwok #saucethingsup #ad
Ainne M.
Wilmington, NC
I was glad I was able to review this item compliments of influenster. The PF Chang’s Mongolian Beef was easy and quick to make. I had the butcher from my local public slice up some sirloin for me, grabbed a pack of pre-cut onions and. Mushrooms and a quick microwave pack of uncle bens white rice! Easy, fast and good! I’m an ER Nurse and he last thing I want to do on a work night is spend an hour prepping and cooking when I work the next day. This worked great!
Lauren D.
I received this product for free to try and review. We have stir fry weekly in my house, usually with a homemade sauce so I was excited to try something pre made to cut down on prep time. It was thick sauce and I just used a small amount and was able to evenly coat my veggies. The sauce was too sugary for my liking and too many artificial ingredients. I like to eat clean, and would buy again if the sauce got a sugar reduction and took out all of the additives.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
I love this sauce! I received this product as a complimentary sample. We have used a couple of other brands of stir fry sauce and I would just call them okay. This one is awesome!! My family was begging for seconds and I’m headed to the store for another bottle :) If you’re into sauces and stir fry, try this one!! P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Mongolian Style BBQ #influenster #recipesthatwok #ad
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
Does this product have a very salty taste?