BY P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU MEALS FOR 2 #1 in Asian Sauces

Spicy yet balanced, our Kung Pao Sauce is anything but ordinary thanks to bold ingredients like fermented chili bean sauce, chili flakes which are complimented with sweet and tangy flavors from apple juice concentrate and vinegar.

• Is this the actual sauce served at PF Chang's ? If so I w...4 Answers
  • Is it spicy...?  Thai Kitchen Thai Chili & Ginger Dipping...3 Answers
Christine S.
Hamilton, NJ
This was my very first product and review for Influenster (which I received for free), and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!

I received a full sized bottle of p.f.-chang's-home-menu-sauce-kung-pao, which was really cool since I have never eaten in one of their restaurants due to allergies and how they prepare food. It was awesome to have the opportunity to try something from them while being able to cook the way I need to with family members' allergies kept in mind.

Kung Pao Chicken is one of our favorite takeout dishes, and this did not disappoint. The recipe was extremely easy, and the flavor packed a spicy punch (good heat, not the kind where you can't actually taste the food). As I was cooking, my kids actually came out of their rooms to find out what smelled so good! In a house full of picky teenagers, that's pretty impressive!

I'm so grateful to have had the chance to try this product, and I would not hesitate to purchase it on my own! When every single person in your household likes the dish, it's definitely worth repeating!
Rachel D.
Canton, MI
Tonight I followed the recipe to make PF Chang’s Kung Pao Chicken Stir Fry on rice and my husband and I both loved it. Combined with crisp vegetables and peanuts this dish was filling but light. Excellent flavor and just the right amount of heat, this dish is definitely a keeper. #recipesthatwork #saucethingsup #ad #complimentary @influenster @pfchangs P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Sauce Kung Pao
Marc F.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Poor product, with absolutely no relationship to real Gongbao sauce.

While I understand this is meant for an American audience, if this was served in Chengdu, Sichuan, you would be hung.

It lacks effectually all of the mouth watering elements of real "Kung Pao sauce." Such as...

- The hit of Chikang Black Vinegar.
- The numbing sensation from Huajiao.
- The rich earthiness of dark soy sauce.

To make matters worse, the sauce is thick and syrupy like medicine (it should not be like this), it's far overly sweet (it should not be like this), and is flooded with garbage ingredients like High Fructose corn syrup (it really should not be like this.)

This sauce is more than poor, it is offensive. Avoid at all costs.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I received the Kung Pao sauce in a vox box curiosity by #influenster. This sauce was amazing. It gave off the right flavor and just the right amount of kick. It makes for a perfect make a head meal and easy for anyone to fix. Can't wait to try the other sauces! The Kung Pao chicken will def be a staple in our rotation.
Garineh A.
Woburn, MA
Received the Kung Pao sauce today and used it for dinner. We had  spaghetti, chicken, sweet peppers, and broccoli with the Kung Pao sauce. It was a perfect blend of sweet with a touch of spice. I really appreicated that it wasnt overwhelming like some Asian sauces can be and the fact that you can use it during cooking, and for dipping or sauce AFTER, makes it super versatile! Cant wait to get more!
Carmen S.
Watkinsville, GA
This sauce was easy to use and came in a bottle that was appropriately sized for a small family. We used it simply- added it to Jasmine rice and chicken, and it spiced things up nicely. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it but it packed too much Pao (POW) for my teen daughter who thought it was overly spicy and couldn't finish eating it. It's a nice conconvenient alternative to take out! Thanks to Influenster for the chance to try PF Chang's Kung Pao sauce for free!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
We made pf changs home menu kung pao stir fry recipe with rice. I received this product complementary from Influenster to test. I had never tried kung pao and I had never eaten anything from PF Changs. This kung pao sauce is sweet and spicy. I altered the stir fry recipe a bit to suit my family’s needs. We used 1/4 cup of sauce and added red pepper flakes. The chicken is soo good with this sauce. My family ate it! I can’t wait to try other recipes with this kung pao sauce!
amanda l.
Waco, TX
I used this product for the very first time tonight and I have to say is OH My Goodness!! I usually am a teriyaki kinda gal but man this Kung Pao sauce was awesome and the flavor was amazing too! I used the recipe that came with the box and I will definitely be making it again! My kiddos (who are so so picky) loved it as well!!
Brittany S.
Utica, KY
I love cooking. Love it and this  sauce made getting
dinner on the table for my two kids and the rest of the family so easy. The
flavor was a little spicy and it goes great with chicken. I wouldn't recommend this for someone cooking for kiddos as mine thought it was entirely too spicy, however me and my husband loved it.
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I received the Kung Pao Sauce by P.F. Chang's from Influenster and it is so good. It has me really excited to try the other flavors. I mixed with grilled chicken, stir fry veggies and rice. It makes for a quick but healthy meal on the busy week night.
Is this the actual sauce served at PF Chang's ? If so I would like to sample the sauces.
Cool T.