Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsP.F. Chang's
Home Menu Pork & Leek Dumplings, 125 oz

P.F. Chang's Home Menu Pork & Leek Dumplings, 12.5 oz

by P.F. Chang's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of P.F. Chang's Home Menu Pork & Leek Dumplings, 12.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Emilee D.
Schoolcraft, MI
These definitely take a little longer to cook than expected, but for me, having a crispy bottom is far more important than the amount of time it takes to cook them. They taste pretty good for pre-made, frozen dumplings.
Rachel G.
Wynnewood, OK
The best frozen dumplings I’ve ever found. Full of flavor and the wrap has that perfect texture you want.
Alexis Q.
Grovetown, GA
These were delicious! We particularly enjoyed the sauce that came with it, we covered our fried rice in it. Definitely would buy again!
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
Im not impressed with these. The sauce has a great flavor but the leek and pork mix leaves me wanting for something else. I probably wont buy these again. If you were to buy these would suggest putting them in the oven definitely not the microwave water idea they gave
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
O. M. G. I love these potstickers so much!!! They taste so good, they are very easy to make and are super affordable. They reheat very well and are such a great side dish to any Asian meal.
Tiffany M.
Clearfield, UT
These are so yummy!! They're super easy to make at home without eating out and go great with everything!
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
I've had these dumplings before at the restaurant and from my local grocery store. They are tasty and delicious. I love PF Chang's restaurants and there menu is awesome!
Sarah C.
Jonesboro, AR
Surprisingly this tastes exactly like I am at the restaurant I love this appetizer in the restaurant and I am surprised to find out it's basically the same thing I would buy it again it's very easy to make
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
Sometime I am craving Chinese food, but not a whole lot. This bad is the perfect size for my bf and I. They are very tasty
TJ F.
Astoria, NY
I'm usually skeptical about processed Chinese food but these are actually pretty good! Easy to make and taste great

Looking for your answer?