BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu™ Orange Chicken Meals for 2.
Battered white meat chicken with a spicy orange sauce, carrots, water chestnuts and edamame.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Is the taste of this meal comparable to what you would get in the...1 Answers
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
So good and fast to prep ! It’s small so yes , two portions . I like that it’s portioned out though ! Tastes good , I added my own spin with stir fry veggies and rice . I’ve purchased a few fir quick easy weeknight meals .
Grace C.
Columbia
I really love the orange chicken at P.F. Changs and although this doesn't taste exactly like it does in the restaurant I will buy this again because it is convenient and on the better end of the frozen food Chinese food. It is slightly more expensive but the taste is really good for being frozen.
Gloria B.
Federal Way, WA
I typically like a good orange chicken that gets crispy. Unfortunately, this does not. It stays pretty soggy and I don't really like the flavors mixed into the package. I think going to Trader Joe's and getting theirs is a better bet or maybe just go to a restaurant.
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a bag of deliciousness. It feeds two perfectly and we usually have a little bit left over for someone to have for lunch the next day. My husband and I have to flip a coin to see who wins the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Kyle M.
Lincoln
When you want flavor and don’t have a lot of time to cook something delicious for the evening this is a go to for me! Taste just like you were at the restaurant! You should buy this!
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I just tried these for the first time tonight and it was a horrifying experience. I followed the directionson the bag to the letter. The chicken was mushy, and I'm not even convinced it was really chicken. I served it with rice and I only ate the rice. The sauce even made the rice inedible! I sure hope these aren't exactly like the restaurant! Yuck!
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this once for a low-key date night and was disappointed. The P.F. Chang's name really doesn't carry over to their frozen food line. It was pretty tasteless and bland. I wouldn't get this again and haven't really tried any of their other frozen products because of the experience.
Dani L.
Baraboo, WI
I love Trader Joe's orange chicken, but I no longer live near one. I purchased this in hopes that it would be a fair stand-in for my TJ orange chicken, and it fell very far short. The flavor was off, and the chicken ended up mushy. I won't be purchasing this again.
Leslee H.
These are so easy to make and very affordable. Plus, they taste absolutely amazing, they might not be the healthiest choice in the freezer isle, but you won't be disappointed.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is so easy to make stick it in a pan and cook. Its not half bad either. When ever we have a craving for take-out this helps. I have never had pf changs so I can't compare the two but its sweet and taste like orange chicken.
Kaitlin F.
Is the taste of this meal comparable to what you would get in the restaurant?