GroceryFrozen FoodsP.F. Chang's
Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang's Chicken

P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang's Chicken

by P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu™ General Chang's Chicken.
Meals for 2.
Battered white meat chicken with a sweet chili sauce, broccoli and red bell peppers.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Ho do you prepare this? Is it microwaveable or do you need to use a pan
Start your review of P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang's Chicken!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would definitely recommend purchasing this as a quick, really good meal.in reviews
Kim W.
Billerica, MA
The sauce and brocolI were great but my.husband sliced a Chicken piece in half.....what! Uncooked, no...suffice to say it was concerning...not sure what was up with all the chicken but we did not eat. As another reviewer stated this was not enough for 2. We will not be purchasing again.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville , FL
Im obsessed with this i love pf changs and now that i get to have pf changs at home is even better the food is amazing and so good
Adam S.
Vergennes, VT
Was very good over a side of white rice. Very simple to make dinner and was enough for two (with making rice). Some frozen Chinese food just doesn’t come out as good as you would hope, but this one was definitely good!
Stacey P.
Moses Lake
Crispy chicken, thick sauce full of flavor, and easy to prepare. Serve with a side of rice and you have a complete dinner with minimal work.
Mary C.
P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang's Chicken uploaded by Mary C.
Absolutely horrid. The chicken bits were small and, as is usually the case in frozen "chicken" dishes, overcooked. The rice was actually not bad, (many frozens have over/undercooked rice) but the overall taste of the dish was bland. Even after adding soy sauce, hot sauce and sesame oil, the dish was inedible.
Mandi M.
Delicious and the perfect amount of spice. Plenty of sauce which is good to add onto the pf Chang's fried rice. Always get these when in the mood for some tasty Chinese food.
Barbara L.
I would give 0 stars if I could.  Bought the orange chicken and chicken fried rice.  The bag it came in probably taste better and had better texture...no taste, rubber chicken with lots of sticky red sauce.  Horrible....never again, waste of money and time.
Melissa W.
Langley
Horrible....bought 3 different entrees and were terrible. The meat was like gristle and each was seasoned almost identically not to mention so spicy they overpowered any other flavor.
member-7144f
I have used other products sold by this food manufacturer and I like them.  I saw this product in the market and thought it a good idea to try it.
My goodness, what happened to the preparation quality control?

After following directions on how to cook the product, I took my first bite.  Immediately, my eyes began to water and I felt a discomfort just having the food in my mouth which I discarded.  Needless to say, the contents went into the trash.
Come on manufacturer - what happened here - not everyone likes loads of hot sauce in their food.  On the package for ingredients it is called "Red chili paste"  It does not say how much - whatever the quantity, it is too much.
Terrible!
My goodness, what happened to the preparation quality control?

Terrible!
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
Tried this for the first time last night and I was really impressed! It’s very easy to prepare and so yummy! It comes with a lot of chicken and could probably feed 2-3 people! I was surprised at the amount of food I got for the price. I will buy again!