BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu™ General Chang's Chicken.
Meals for 2.
Battered white meat chicken with a sweet chili sauce, broccoli and red bell peppers.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang's Chicken
  • "I would definitely recommend purchasing this as a quick, really good meal." in 1 review
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
This tastes very good, but it's not enough for two, it's more just a one person portioned meal.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Foodie Expert
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. It's just my husband and I so it's hard to cook for two people so some nights we just do our own thing for dinner (he doesn't like stir fry-he's very picky). I make one of these anD sticky rice and I'm in heaven. And it's just enough to have a good sized portion for dinner and have leftovers the next day!!! Sooooooo good!
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
My brother and I love PF Chang frozen meals. They are delicious, easy and fast to make and is very fresh although it has been frozen. It can be made on a wok or in a frying pan, your choice and it is delicious either way. I would definitely recommend purchasing this as a quick, really good meal.
Jessica P.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not too bad but not great either, I wasn't THAT impressed especially considering how expensive it is. Overall it's edible and just okay, maybe another flavor would be better.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville, FL
Im obsessed with this i love pf changs and now that i get to have pf changs at home is even better the food is amazing and so good
Brittany P.
Central Islip , NY
One of my favorite foods in the comfort of my own home! This makes dinner so quick and easy and I know everyone will enjoy it
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
I love it and eat it once a month at least! The flavor is amazing, but I wish it came with more sauce!!
Stephanie C.
San Antonio, TX
Tried it a couple of months ago it's was okay not super great. The chicken didn't taste that great
Kim W.
Billerica, MA
The sauce and brocolI were great but my.husband sliced a Chicken piece in half.....what! Uncooked, no...suffice to say it was concerning...not sure what was up with all the chicken but we did not eat. As another reviewer stated this was not enough for 2. We will not be purchasing again.
Mehak S.
Foodie Expert
Ho do you prepare this? Is it microwaveable or do you need to use a pan