BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu™ Beef with Broccoli Meals for 2.
Beef with a savory garlic soy sauce and broccoli.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Michelle C.
New York
Yuck. I'm thinking P.F. Chang is renting their brand identity out to a major frozen food distributor. Problem is they forgot to send someone in to taste and test the quality of this dish. It tastes nothing like the real version. The steak is rubbery. It's too sweet and the sauce looks like jello. I won't buy it again. I had no choice other than to eat it all and spit out the rubbery parts because it's late.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This is a good option for frozen Chinese, even though it is a far cry from the quality at the restaurant. It is very simple and fast to cook, but not good a second day. The beef is chewy, so i cut it up as i am cooking to make it easier to eat.
Edith T.
San Antonio
Great idea, poor execution. Although the dinner was great tasting, there was very little beef to be found. I ended up giving what beef there was in the package to my husband. You've got to do better P.F. Chang’s.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Smells good, but tastes awful. The beef?? was gross. The texture of the meat was odd. I have never ate beef that tastes like that. Also, way too much broccoli. P.F. CHANGS Beef with Broccoli should be pulled from all grocery stores.
Karlee H.
Eagle river , WI
The flavor of these are ok. But I sure do wish it actually tasted like the restaurant's. It's super easy to prepare, but they do contain quite a bit of sodium. I would buy again, but in moderation due to the high amounts of sodium.
Tara M.
San Antonio, Texas
I have had a hard time finding decent Chinese food in my area, other than the actual P.F. Chang's restaurant. But to get one of my favorite stir-frys that I can just make at home, it is worth it. I like the flavor very much, sometimes you get some pieces of beef that are tough or chewy, but overall I think it is a pretty good product. I just make sure I don't cook it for too long or the meat becomes chewy & the broccoli gets too soft. But it helps that I use an actual wok so that it cooks more evenly.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
tried this and was not a fan! I love chinese food and i'm a pretty big fan of p.f. chang's but these bags don't do justice. they are alright for bagged frozen food but it did not meet my expectations! it is not as good as you think if you've been to p.f. chang's!!
Jay L.
Ive had this one several times. I only get it when I'm really hungry and nothing is opened. Its a bit mushy but taste pretty good. A bit overpriced for what it is.
Veronica S.
This is okay for freezer prepared beef and broccoli dishes. It's not as good as going to PF Changs but it works for a quick dinner
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
A little pricey but easy to cook, good flavor, delicious quality. Great for a date night. Meant to serve 2.