Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsP.F. Chang's
Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli

P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli

by P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu™ Beef with Broccoli Meals for 2.
Beef with a savory garlic soy sauce and broccoli.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli!
Veronica G.
Yorkana, PA
I bought 2 bags last week for dinner for me And my 3 children. this was excellent. I made some fried rice to go with it and there were no left overs. the kids loved it! I would definitely buy again. when I went back there wasn't this flavor left so I got lo mein. have yet to try it.
Veronica S.
1,214 reviews
This is okay for freezer prepared beef and broccoli dishes. It's not as good as going to PF Changs but it works for a quick dinner
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Smells good, but tastes awful. The beef?? was gross. The texture of the meat was odd. I have never ate beef that tastes like that. Also, way too much broccoli. P.F. CHANGS Beef with Broccoli should be pulled from all grocery stores.
Shirin Z.
Montgomery, IL
We keep a few of these in the freezer for a quick dinner that tastes great. My son loves beef and broccoli and this is delicious.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
The flavor is impecable. It’s as if you are dining at the restaurant for dinner. It’s easy to prepare and the portions are adequate. The aroma of spices and herbs awaken your senses. Enjoy!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,854 reviews
A little pricey but easy to cook, good flavor, delicious quality. Great for a date night. Meant to serve 2.
Cheryl C.
Newark, DE
This is a good option for frozen Chinese, even though it is a far cry from the quality at the restaurant. It is very simple and fast to cook, but not good a second day. The beef is chewy, so i cut it up as i am cooking to make it easier to eat.
Maddox R.
Oviedo, FL
This is my fav food taste so good eat it a lot with my family would recommend to anyone
Tammy H.
Watertown
This tastes like you are eating at your favorite Chinese restaurant. I have tried several kinds and all are wonderful.
Darling G.
I personally love eating this with white rice. It’s super easy to make just a couple of minutes on the stove since I don’t have a microwave. It’s really great!

Looking for your answer?