BY P.F. CHANG'S #61 in Chicken

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu® for 2 Spring Rolls General Chang's Chicken.
Includes signature sauce!
Chang's sweet & sour sauce.
With broccoli and cabbage includes signature sauce packet.
Enjoy.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
Great tasting product and super easy to make. Very good for a quick snack or as an addition to your meal. Great flavor and great value as well! I would recommend these to anyone who loves spring rolls!
Shana W.
Prairieville, LA
P. F. Chang's Home spring rolls are amazing. They taste very similar to the ones sold in the restaurant. I love having them whenever I want them. They were affordable and I'd recommend it to others. I can't wait to try the other selections!
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
It doesn't seem like these would be delicious but these are so good! I could seriously eat a whole package. Maybe a little too salty and I wish they would get a little crispier but that's to be expected from a frozen food.
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm not a huge fan of the take out line. I bought this at target. We ate it and it was good, but I don't think I would purchase again. Spring rolls need to be fresh and fried. Skip this one and order takeout.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Yumoooo I love P.F. Chang's! Their at home meals are great too. I like getting these as a treat for the boyfriend when we don't actually go out. Really like these and I like to use my airfryer to cook them :).
Davilyn F.
Theses are pretty good and a quick snack to pop in after work or school or even a great side with a meal when I'm making my Filipino dishes I use these to cook as a side with my meals
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't normally enjoy frozen dinners but these still have a good crunch coming out of the oven. Rare find. These were purchased from Albertsons. Would be good with some lo mein. Highly recommend, would try other products from the brand.
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
I love egg rolls, who doesnt! Lol
I can eat only this for lunch or dinner! Pf changs has really good food
Katya 💋.
Holland , PA
This is fast and easy and my kid loves it best spring rolls ever. Easy to make and fast
Stacy L.
Cleveland, TN
A great product that's quick and easy to cook. great to have on hand for appetizers or a meal.