P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal For Two Sesame Chicken uploaded by Marisa W.

BY P.F. CHANG'S #95 in Chicken

P.F. Chang's® Sesame Chicken Home Menu Meal For Two.

New!

Battered white meat chicken and broccoli, tossed in a sesame ginger sauce.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Black. N.
Richmond, VA
Omg!!!! DELICIOUS!!!

I ask very skeptical about these frozen dinner but man oh man it’s great. You can find it in your local supermarket ie food lion , Walmart etc. pair it with some white rice and you can not go wrong!
Leanne S.
Tampa, FL
These are a life saver when I do not feel like cooking dinner or have a lot of time. I was also shocked to see how simple and delicious these taste when it's done cooking. I buy these frequently.
Hanna M.
While the flavor of this dish is delicious, I was disappointed in the quantity of chicken provided. Inside the bag are chunks of chicken, chunks of frozen sauce, and pieces of broccoli. For my taste, there was more broccoli than chicken and I'd rather have more protein in my dish.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I found these to be very convenient when you don't feel like cooking or need to prepare something fast. I think it tastes good and has a good price, but I wished the portions were slightly bigger. Anyway, I still keep buying it and will try the other varieties.
Isabella G.
This is a great frozen meal, super easy to cook up and it's fairly healthy. P.F.changs can be quite expensive though, so I only buy this every once in a while. They're other frozen meals are pretty good too but I would recommend going and sitting down instead
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
PF CHANGES RESTAURANT OS SOOO COOL! The food is so yummy and so is the lighting definitely will be coming back! Get there RAGOONS so yummy with there special sauce
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these. They are kind of pricey, but they do taste like the perfect Chinese food and I can cook it at home.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
A little pricey but easy to cook, great flavor, delicious quality. Great for a date night. Meant to serve 2.
Megan B.
It's almost as good as the real thing. I love PFChangs. I love that I can now buy this in the frozen food section when I need a short cut on supper. Unfortunately, I'm in the south and the for "two" part just doesn't ring true. Not enough food for two people at all so I always have to buy the rice to help stretch it out. Very tasty though.
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
The flavor is good but there was on one piece of broccoli in my entire bag. The photo on the bag would lead you to believe that there would be more. That was disappointing.