P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal for Two Orange Chicken uploaded by Macarena T.

BY P.F. CHANG'S #78 in Chicken

P.F. Chang's® Orange Chicken Home Menu® Meals for 2.
Battered white meat chicken with a spicy orange sauce, carrots, water chestnuts and edamame.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Darlene M.
Albuquerque
These make it home dates are really good. Enough to eat for me my sister and my daughter. It’s nothing like being at the actual restaurant, but pretty close to it. I would definitely buy these again. If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do.
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
I was pleasantly surprised that this frozen orange chicken had such good flavor! I usually don't get too much frozen food, but for the price and taste I'd definitely buy again!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Every now and then I will cave in and buy these at the store. They are expensive - but worth it once in awhile. It doesn't taste the exact same as it does at the restaurant but you have an option of getting pretty close their flavor or creating something else and making it more of your own. I wouldn't buy all of the time but a nice treat.
Katie G.
Wichita
I enoy P.F. Chang's a lot. It's my go-to when I'm in the mood for good Chinese food. I love the variety of options that they have. The egg rolls are a personal favorite of mine. I have yet to find something on the menu that I don't like. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaitlyn O.
This is probably our favorite place to go eat out for a nice meal but now it's even easier to enjoy their food with their freezer products! Their orange chicken has awesome flavor and can be incorporated into a meal at home for two :)
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
These quick meals are a godsend during a busy weeknight dinner crunch. They're so easy to make and they taste almost identical to what you're served in restaurants. The price is definitely cheaper than going out to eat and they're so quick to make.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of this product.  I bought with the expectation that it would taste like the one at the restraunt.  It taste similar but not as flavorful.  I more than likely will not repurchase
Walberto L.
This product is by far one of the best product brands there are it's great I love it and enjoy this product a lot one of the best. It takes a few seconds to heat up and a dinner is set!
Eric R.
We enjoy the flavor, but not enough chicken and too many filler veggies such as water chestnuts. 60 % of the bag is carrots and water chestnuts. Needs more chicken
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
This dinner has way too strong of an orange flavor. It is supposed to be a subtle orange flavor but this screams artificial orange flavor.