P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal for Two Orange Chicken uploaded by vi F.P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal for Two Orange Chicken uploaded by Macarena T.

BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Orange Chicken Home Menu® Meals for 2.
Battered white meat chicken with a spicy orange sauce, carrots, water chestnuts and edamame.
Enjoy!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

John C.
Cranberry Township
Me encanto esta comida congelada una vez que esta caliente no te das cuenta que fue comida congelada sabe delicioso y el sabor de ese jugo es delicioso, no es caro y realmente rinde las 2 porciones así que es un buen producto cuando no tienes muchas ganas de cocinar pero si de comer bien
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
Every now and then I will cave in and buy these at the store. They are expensive - but worth it once in awhile. It doesn't taste the exact same as it does at the restaurant but you have an option of getting pretty close their flavor or creating something else and making it more of your own. I wouldn't buy all of the time but a nice treat.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I have been wanting to try some food from PF Chang's and I finally decided to buy this and several other PF Chang food items. The orange chicken is super flavorful. The meal is also very easy to cook- I would caution that you keep an eye on it while cooking though so it doesn't burn.
Kaitlyn O.
This is probably our favorite place to go eat out for a nice meal but now it's even easier to enjoy their food with their freezer products! Their orange chicken has awesome flavor and can be incorporated into a meal at home for two :)
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
These quick meals are a godsend during a busy weeknight dinner crunch. They're so easy to make and they taste almost identical to what you're served in restaurants. The price is definitely cheaper than going out to eat and they're so quick to make.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
These make it home dates are really good. Enough to eat for me my sister and my daughter. It’s nothing like being at the actual restaurant, but pretty close to it. I would definitely buy these again. If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
These are the BEST things in this word. I'm too busy and inpatient to cook so we use to get a lot of take out which got really expensive. Then I found this product. They takes 12 min to make, tastes great! And it's so much cheaper ($8ish for a bag. Each bag feeds 2-3 people) than getting take out ($20 to $30 for two people). Warm up in a skillet, once cooked, add rice on the side and that's it!!!
Eric R.
We enjoy the flavor, but not enough chicken and too many filler veggies such as water chestnuts. 60 % of the bag is carrots and water chestnuts. Needs more chicken
Katie G.
Wichita
I enoy P.F. Chang's a lot. It's my go-to when I'm in the mood for good Chinese food. I love the variety of options that they have. The egg rolls are a personal favorite of mine. I have yet to find something on the menu that I don't like. I would recommend this to anyone.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of this product.  I bought with the expectation that it would taste like the one at the restraunt.  It taste similar but not as flavorful.  I more than likely will not repurchase

Walmart