P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal For Two Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Himali B.P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal For Two Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Marisa W.

BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Chicken Fried Rice Home Menu Meal For Two.

New!

Fried rice with white meat chicken with carrots, edamame, onions and egg.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Himali B.
New York
I really love Asian cuisine and like enjoying it from time to time. Fried Rice with spicy chicken is one of my favourite combos. I was happy to find this at Kings Soopers and bought it to give it a try. The preparation method in the packet says just to heat a non-stick girdle, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil/butter, empty the packet contents, cover the pan with lid and cook at medium heat for 8 minutes , stirring it frequently. We tried this but the rice was still uncooked and hard. So I added half cup of water and salt and cooked it in a covered pan (stirring occasionally) for 8 more minutes. After this the rice was cooked perfectly. The taste of this fried rice is really good and the vegetables adamame and carrots are as fresh as it can be. I haven't had any other frozen meal with such fresh vegetables in it. There is good quantity of egg and chcicken too. Meal quantity is adequate for two people. The flavours are great it is one of the best chichen fried rice I ever had. It's also mentioned in the packet that this meal doesn't have any preservatives, Colors or artificial flavours. Its also made with all natural chcicken. This meal looks as good as the picture in the packet. Overall a great affordable chicken fried rice great tasting meal. I will definitely buy it again.
dashavia f.
florida
PFC Changs something very easy to make you can find at Walmart or Target. Cost around like $8 or not I can't remember I just pick whatever flavor I like and whatever I'm in the mood for. But it's a great meal especially if you don't know how to cook it's simple to make just follow instructions
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love having these in my freezer for last minute dinners. It is so easy to make and tastes just like the one at the restaurant. It is not healthy by any means but is perfect for a quick, satisfying meal after a long day.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I love P.F CHANGS. we have one here in the our city and the first time going there was amazing. Such a nice restaurant. and the fried rice was so delicious. everything about it was so good. im a big fan of fried rice so i can tell when one tastes amazing and this one did. it a bit pricy for an everyday place to go out and eat.
Krystle G.
This chicken was easy to make and coincided perfectly with the instructions on the package. The only drawback was that it claimed to comfortably serve 2 people, but my husband and I were little counting and splitting pieces because the final result was so small!
Amanda P.
I buy this brand often as it is on sale at Publix or Target. It is smaller portions, but should be what we should have anyway. The flavor is good and nice for a last minute meal. It is very high in calories and carbs so not good for a diet or healthy request.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I almost always have one of these in my freezer because it's a really quick and fast dinner option. Just like they make at the restaurant also. Great flavor and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something quick and easy
c a r o l i n e C.
Charlotte , NC
Obviously not as good as what's served in the restaurant but it's yummy as a side or main dish. I love it because it's easy and takes no time to make. I even drizzle low sodium soy sauce on top.
Moniqua S.
I never bought any of their home meals because none of them are vegan but I'm sure they taste good for nonvegans. I usually see these at Kroger and HEB.
Tanith A.
Really really good! It heats well and lasts me three meals for work or school! It's a little pricey, but worth it!