P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal For Two Chicken Fried Rice uploaded by Marisa W.

BY P.F. CHANG'S #68 in Chicken

P.F. Chang's® Chicken Fried Rice Home Menu Meal For Two.

New!

Fried rice with white meat chicken with carrots, edamame, onions and egg.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Norma S.
Rogers, AR
I love P.F CHANGS. we have one here in the our city and the first time going there was amazing. Such a nice restaurant. and the fried rice was so delicious. everything about it was so good. im a big fan of fried rice so i can tell when one tastes amazing and this one did. it a bit pricy for an everyday place to go out and eat.
Krystle G.
This chicken was easy to make and coincided perfectly with the instructions on the package. The only drawback was that it claimed to comfortably serve 2 people, but my husband and I were little counting and splitting pieces because the final result was so small!
Amanda P.
I buy this brand often as it is on sale at Publix or Target. It is smaller portions, but should be what we should have anyway. The flavor is good and nice for a last minute meal. It is very high in calories and carbs so not good for a diet or healthy request.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I almost always have one of these in my freezer because it's a really quick and fast dinner option. Just like they make at the restaurant also. Great flavor and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something quick and easy
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love having these in my freezer for last minute dinners. It is so easy to make and tastes just like the one at the restaurant. It is not healthy by any means but is perfect for a quick, satisfying meal after a long day.
c a r o l i n e C.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Obviously not as good as what's served in the restaurant but it's yummy as a side or main dish. I love it because it's easy and takes no time to make. I even drizzle low sodium soy sauce on top.
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
It's almost as good as homemade but certainly better than delivery and probably healthier.
Moniqua S.
I never bought any of their home meals because none of them are vegan but I'm sure they taste good for nonvegans. I usually see these at Kroger and HEB.
Tanith A.
Really really good! It heats well and lasts me three meals for work or school! It's a little pricey, but worth it!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this