BY P.F. CHANG'S #16 in Beef

P.F. Chang's® Beef with Broccoli Home Menu® Meals for 2.
Beef with a savory garlic soy sauce and broccoli.
Enjoy!
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Nickie S.
For being a frozen meal it's great ! Decent price a little expensive but really easy to make and great taste! Anyone can make it it's hat easy to make. Wish it had just a little more in the package but even amount of beef and broccoli is in it. Would recommend to others
MBP1100 P.
This frozen meal does not taste anything like the real PF Changs meal. You can tell it is a frozen meal and is pretty favorless. It is also expensive for a small amount. I would not buy it again.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I brought this home one night because my husband and I love P.F. Chang's. But I was sort of disappointed with this to be honest. It didn't have much flavor for something loaded with sodium and it tastes nothing like the restaurant.
Stephanie P.
Super delicious full of flavor highly recommended it if you like pf Chang’s and don’t wanna wait a long time at a restaurant super convenient to have at home for those cravings
Hunter H.
Kula, HI
Absolutely amazing! I love this!! Being a college student, I am always on a tight budget and when it comes to food I try to buy things that I know will last me a couple of meals and this PF Changs beef broccoli can make me about 4 meals plus it's delicious so that's a perk. At certain stores, it can be kind of pricey but it's worth the $8 splurge sometimes :)
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
This is really good, and easy to find in the freezer section of any grocery store. My only issue is that it's not really a meal... it's just the meat and broccoli. You still have to make your own rice. Anyone who's ever eaten at PF Changs knows that a "meal" includes rice.
It's very impressive when you can purchase a nice meal for two at a local grocery store. This tastes exactly as it would at PF Changs restaurant. So it makes a date night much easier if you can only make it to the store instead of reservations.
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
I wasn't a fan of the beef in this, but the flavor of the sauce and broccoli was great. Not bad, but not as good as it is in the restaurant. I wouldn't try this exact meal again, but I would try another one of their products!
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I'm actually obsessed with this stuff. My mom had me try it a while back and I can't seem to get enough ever since! Sooo flavorful and I don't get sick of it at all. I make sure we get it every month because it's a must! :P I would 100% recommend!
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
This is really nice to pick up in the supermarket when you don't feel like cooking at home and you just want to heat something up really fast, or even taking to work. Is very tasty and very fulfilling.