BY P.F. CHANG'S #17 in Beef

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu® Meals for 2 Shanghai Style Beef.
Beef with a sweet and savory sauce, onions, string beans and red bell peppers.
Enjoy!
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Flavor was good for this but didn't meet my expectations, cons for me is the texture, the food felt like rubber while chewing. I tried a few different ones and all the vegetables made a squeaking noise while chewing. I wouldn't buy again.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
I used to go to PF Chang's all the time where I used to live, but since I moved, there isn't one in my new town. Getting my favorite dish right at the grocery store is an adequate alternative. Their lettuce wraps are good too!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
a little bit salty but otherwise delicious. very easy to make. While it is good, it does not compare to the food at the actual P F Changs restaurant
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
I just actually started eating P.F Chang's but I can say I don't regret it I love all types of foods and this has a good taste to me
Becki J.
Louisville, KY
I love to eat these meals when my husband goes out of town. I don't like to eat out alone so this is the perfect option for me
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
Easy dinner for two when it's just you and your spouse. If you have kids buy extra. I also like the fried rice.
Dana S.
Castle Rock, CO
Pretty good flavor but the meat was kind of soggy I buy this when it is on sale snd I need to make a quick meal
Riana D.
So simple and easy to make but tastes so good and like you are at PF Changs instead of home
member-3847f
No sabe para nada igual a la comida del restaurante. No me gusto para nada y no lo recomiendo.