BY P.F. CHANG'S

P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Chang's Signature Rice Microwavable Bags.

New!

Jasmine rice with carrots, peas and green onion, seasoned with sesame oil. see more...

Madelyn Z.
Louisville, KY
Fried rice is one of my comfort meals so I absolutely love these packs of P.F. Chang’s friend rice because it tastes exactly like the rice from the restaurant! It also gives you a pretty large portion!
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not as good as the restaurant experience, but still good indeed.  I've used this as a base for other food or simply as-is when making a full meal.  They do a nice job on their packaging and provide some good options in the rest of the line.  Price is good for the quantity and quality.
C T.
Pasadena, CA
super good and easy microwaveable fried rice! my boyfriend will make these when he wants something to quick to eat! we even add meat into it sometimes to make even more filling for a dinner! seemingly satisfied with this product and will continue purchase!
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
We purchase this about once a month when we make homemade hibachi.  It is super easy to make in the microwave and taste really good!  They taste just like the kind you get from P.F. Chang's restaurant.  Overall I am satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase.
Meriel C.
This is my go to rice dinner when I get home late and need something to fill me up. Chuck in the microwave for 3 minutes and Ta-da! I add any meat leftover I have in the fridge or/and an egg(however you want it) and it looks like I have a restaurant meal. Nothing bad to say about this. Great product!
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
These are very tasty and each bag holds the perfect amount for two people. They are definitely worth buying in case you want to make a nice meal in a hurry. I love pairing it with their orange and sweet and sour chicken.
Claire P.
This rice is amazing for being a frozen food that you heat up in a microwave. I didn't have very high expectations when I first tried this for that reason. The rice is delicious and tastes almost exactly like fried rice you'd get at a restaurant. What a great snack for a college student!
Jami J.
Hampshire, IL
Pretty good for frozen rice. It doesn't taste like the restaurants but it's the closest tasting you'll get. Makes a great quick and easy side meal.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Super yummy and easy to make! Great price too! I find mine at Dillions or Walmart in the frozen foods section. Definitely recommend!
Katie S.
Lawrenceville , GA
I would rather make my own. I know this is nice for convenience but price wise it isn’t that great and homemade versions are better.