BY PEZ

Tough and rugged PEZ candy dispenser trucks! (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621090033 K see more...

• Does this come with just the Woody top or are there other...3 Answers
  • "These used to be my favorite candies as a child!" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
My son loves these and we usually buy one whenever we go to dollar tree. He reuses then and plays with them
Maddy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember always getting Pez's as a kid. They have so many different characters and flavors to choose from
Jess B.
Clarksville, TN
Pez reminds me of my childhood. Even after all these years, I love the candy and I love the dispensers
Delores W.
Waynesville, NC
An absolute collectible item for the older children (adults) and fun snack for the younger, true kids!
Jessica W.
Sanford, NC
My kids love these! They want every new character or design they see!! Great for stockings too :)
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have always been staple stocking stuffers and Easter basket fillers. Everyone loves pez!
Jenny B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love collecting per candy. they have been around many of our child hoods and still popular.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Cute dispenser. Great candy. I love the pink pez and the purple. The yellow wasn't my favorite.
cristina c.
I just filled my sons stocking with a bunch of these different charecters ;) tangy nice candy
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I have always loved PEZ and Toy Story so with both being combined it's amazing!
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Does this come with just the Woody top or are there other characters available?