BY PEZ

Tough and rugged PEZ candy dispenser trucks! (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621090033 K see more...

• Does this come with just the Woody top or are there other...3 Answers
  • "These used to be my favorite candies as a child!" in 1 review
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville, SC
Talk about a childhood and adulthood favorite. These are amazing no matter how old you are! I usually see them a lot more in craft stores, which is weird, but the flavor has been the same since I were a kid & they are usually only a dollar. Plus, you can collect the dispensers and buy refills. Love these! I highly recommend if you have never had these, you really try them.
Carolina C.
Baltimore
PEZ is the the bomb dot com. Honestly, if you don't like PEZ you gotta check yourself out. Whenever I see a cool new dispenser, I usually can't resist the urge not to buy. I love how the candy hasn't changed in years. You always know what to expect when you buy PEZ.
Gina M.
Pez are super cute to collect and they remind me of when I was a kid. I find the candy itself to be a little chalky but it's so darn cute that I just don't care! I find them a little hard to come by but when I see them, I just can't help tossing one in my cart.
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Per dispensers have always been so much fun! They have been around for so long. I loved collecting them as a little girl and now my children do as well. Their face lights up when they see some of their favorite characters on them. The candies are an added bonus.
Brandi D.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these just for the characters. Not a big fan of the candy, but the kids are. My youngest loves that he can have his favorite characters in something that's "his size." And my oldest likes the flavors, and the fact that one pack of candy can go with her anywhere and last her a long time.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Not only my favorite past-time candy, but ever holiday or occasion I now pass that on to my child and give her one. Secretly only so I can eat them! Now they come in many varieties including SOUR! and chocolate.
Cheyenne C.
Stonewall, OK
Umm, what a flashback! It's so cool that these candies and their dispensers are still around! The candy isn't the most delicious, but you have so much fun with the dispenser that you get to pick out that it doesn't matter!
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
I can remember collecting these as a kid! I will have to admit that the candy isn't as good as I remember but I would still recommend them to anyone looking for a fun way to enjoy candy!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
LOVE pez. I miss them. Grape and strawberry...well I like all of them. Love all the characters they have! I'll admit though that sometimes I skip the dispensers.
Leigh O.
My son receive's a new pez dispenser for every holiday, he has a collection of them. I like that I can just buy refills instead of a new dispenser every time!
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
Does this come with just the Woody top or are there other characters available?