PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin uploaded by Erika E.PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin uploaded by Sandy P.PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin uploaded by Sandy P.

BY PEZ

4 Collectible Dispensers This Hello Kitty Gift Set Features Crystal Dispensers & Reusable Storage Tin Nut & Gluten Free Ages 3+. Included in this Limited Edition Sanrio/PEZ Tin: 3 PEZ Hello Kitty Dispensers. 1 My Melody PEZ Dispenser. 6-Pack of PEZ Candies. Bonus Candy Bracelet Total Candy Net Wt:  1.74 oz. see more...

• These are cute! Where can I find them and how much are th...4 Answers
  • Que curioso es este producto :3 1 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this type of pez tin? I really want...3 Answers
PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin
  • "This tin is super cute and perfect for me since I collect Hello Kitty!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this set a few years ago as I collect Pez and I am a fan of Hello kitty." in 4 reviews
  • "I have never bought this but I feel like this would be a perfect gift for a little girl or a gift for a girl in a quick hurry!" in 3 reviews
  • "I didn't try the PEZ but I was able to display these and they look great in the lunch box tin." in 2 reviews
  • "Great container, doubles as a lunch box or holding art supplies." in 1 review
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge Hello Kitty fan so when I received this as a gift I was thrilled!!
It has never been opened,but I can vouch on how well made the tin/carrier is!
This was bought from Lolli and Pops.Definitely worth the buy!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this little tin! Not only is the case cute, but you get the hello kitty dispensers and Pez candy as well! Truly a cute little set perfect for any Hello Kitty collector! My son even wants one for himself now :)
erin m.
Two great products combined! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? And of course Pez candy! I loved collecting all the different disperses. The candy wasn't even that good but everyone always ate it! Lol they are hard to bite and don't have much taste but the dispenser was cool! And I just love everything hello Kitty. 🐱
Donna L.
I got this for my niece and she was most excited to get them all working lol. She carries the tin around with random toys and things in it all around the house and anywhere we may go. I recommend this
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a collector of all things hello kitty and I found these at Wal-Mart. It's such a cute collectable! The tin seems sturdy and the pez dispensers are darling. Love how they're clear.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this for my niece who absolutely loved it as she's one of the biggest hello kitty fans. The tin has actually held up considering it's been used over and over again. The candy is just a plus....
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter was so excited to get this set! Each little character has great details and the lunchbox it comes in makes sure that these wont jyst end up in the trash with the generic ones
Sara T.
Bend, Oregon
I have this. It's so pretty. The packaging is beautiful. I love everything Hello kitty! And who doesn't like theses candy? Even so, everything else is beautiful and a keeper.
vanessa c.
These are so cute I got these for my sister that collects hello little she's had them for about 6years now. The price was affordable back then and has gone up. Hopefully will be worth more in the future
dawn C.
I would've had this on my Christmas and birthday lists if they had these back then! you HAD to eat them outta the dispenser or they didn't taste the same! lol so glad that they actually taste the same now, as they did when I was little! such a classic, American candy! plus you get a cool looking toy dispenser! was always exciting when I got to pick one out! candy AND a toy thingy? ! heck yeah!
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
Omg this is so cute my girls would love this . does any one know where I can get them?
Sandra D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone seen this collectors tin in colors other than pink? I've only eve seen it in pink.
Jawairia L.
Are they available online??
Christina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you do with the tin?
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
How cute is this, anybody know where to purchase this?