PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin uploaded by Sandy P.PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin uploaded by Sandy P.

BY PEZ

4 Collectible Dispensers This Hello Kitty Gift Set Features Crystal Dispensers & Reusable Storage Tin Nut & Gluten Free Ages 3+. Included in this Limited Edition Sanrio/PEZ Tin: 3 PEZ Hello Kitty Dispensers. 1 My Melody PEZ Dispenser. 6-Pack of PEZ Candies. Bonus Candy Bracelet Total Candy Net Wt:  1.74 oz. see more...

• These are cute! Where can I find them and how much are they? 4 Answers
  • Que curioso es este producto :3 1 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this type of pez tin? I really want to try it!2 Answers
PEZ Hello Kitty Gift Tin
  • "This tin is super cute and perfect for me since I collect Hello Kitty!" in 5 reviews
  • "I got this set a few years ago as I collect Pez and I am a fan of Hello kitty." in 4 reviews
  • "I have never bought this but I feel like this would be a perfect gift for a little girl or a gift for a girl in a quick hurry!" in 3 reviews
  • "I didn't try the PEZ but I was able to display these and they look great in the lunch box tin." in 2 reviews
  • "Great container, doubles as a lunch box or holding art supplies." in 1 review
erin m.
erin m.
Two great products combined! Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? And of course Pez candy! I loved collecting all the different disperses. The candy wasn't even that good but everyone always ate it! Lol they are hard to bite and don't have much taste but the dispenser was cool! And I just love everything hello Kitty. 🐱
DaLancy J.
DaLancy J.
Highland Park, MI
I absolutely adore Hello kitty . She is my favorite . Now she comes in candy too. I also love candy . It's like a dream come true . I'm not going to lie I have a collection of the pez and yes, all of them are hello kitty. This is good for a gift for any ages , or you can keep it for yourself like I do .
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Sweet Tooth Expert
Totally a nostalgic thing since I loved Hello Kitty as a kid...and PEZ, so what's not to love? This set is completely adorable, and at the time I bought it, Amazon had by far the best price.
love this! the little display, lunchbox-style case is durable and the dispensers are adorable.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is one of the most adorable PEZ dispenser sets I have ever found! My daughter used to be obsessed with hello kitty so I couldn't resist. It was a little bit pricey, but it's so cute I didn't care about price. Don't purchase unless you plan to keep and collect it.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
My daughter loves hello kitty and she received this as a gift last year after eating all of the candy we set up a shelf to keep the dispensers on and they stay standing great and the box makes a great case for her to keep little notebooks and pens and stuff in
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
My sister loves help kitty and Pez is a blast from the past for me so I just had to get this for her. The character containers are absolutely adorable. The Pez are still the same today as they were over 10 years ago. So happy to see these in stores again
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My husband bought me this for a gift one year. I love hello kitty and it is an adorable set. I use the tin to hold my lipsticks and display it on my make up shelves. The hello kitty pez dispensers are adorable and look super cute on my night stand
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I love this!! Got it as a gift to a friend a few years ago who collect hello kitty and she absolutely loved it. The candy of course is delicious but the packing is so freakin adorable!! With the tin to pit the little dispensers in its just great.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Pez is my favorite candy. I love thr fact that they come in many different characters. Hello kitty in paticaler I bought for my niece that has everything in hello kitty and she loved them. I recommend this product to parents with young girls.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Super cute gift! I love pet candy and I usually don't use dispensers but these are too cute not to. I love the little characters on the tops of these. Very tasty and generous amount of candies as well.
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
Omg this is so cute my girls would love this . does any one know where I can get them?
Diane M.
Diane M.
Has anyone seen this collectors tin in colors other than pink? I've only eve seen it in pink.
Jawairia L.
Jawairia L.
Are they available online??
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you do with the tin?
Desiree O.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
How cute is this, anybody know where to purchase this?