BY PEZ

PEZ Hello Kitty Candy & Dispenser: Raspberry-lemon, grape, raspberry Peanut and tree nut free Gluten free see more...

Brianna P.
This should be every little kids very first candy! You really can't go wrong with PEZ. Although I have to admit, the older you become you may just not appeal to the taste anymore.
Courtney G.
I have collected pez since I was little and have even bought the candy refills just to eat: I don't buy pez like I used to. Can only find them at Walmart near me!
Teresa L.
I collect Hello Kitty PEZ. I love the taste of PEZ, but I also like how they come in different designs. They are collectibles and candy at the same time.
Keni O.
This is my daughter's favorite candy. While running errands we play I spy to keep from getting bored so every item found is a little pez won.
Gabrielle L.
Big Hello Kitty fan so I loved this design. Easy and fun to use. Comes with candy to fill dispenser. Average price but a fun item.
María S.
Es muy lindo el empaque, a mi sobrina le encanta y lo cargo en la cartera para ella, es economico , me encanta el sabor
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love PEZ!!!! They are really cute and super adorable and I can get them almost anywhere which is really cool!!
Oceanna H.
My daughter loves the pezz. And she loves hello kitty so it was a win win situation when we got her these
Shauna W.
Mc Sherrystown, PA
I love Hello Kitty everything! Pez has always been my favorite candy! The two together is just a bonus!
Christina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pez candy is my all time favorite candy , it is so neat with all the pez dispensersthey cone pit with