PEZ Giant Pez, Hello Kitty, 1.74 oz uploaded by Amanda H.

BY PEZ

Candy Roll Dispenser br For Ages 4 and Up Lemon Candy, Natural Flavor 2 Cherry Candy, Artificially Flavored 3 Orange Candy, Natural Flavor Peanut, Tree Nut Gluten Free Three 1.5 volt batteries included. 6 - .29oz Rolls ~ Total Net Wt. 1.74oz Candy see more...

Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
OOOOh, this Pez candy Hello Kitty dispenser is just so cute. I received this as a gift and couldn't love it more. The price is right on for the product., and a good value. Pez candies are the best and fun candies out there. Very repurchase worthy.
Ann K.
Ann K.
This is a really cute item, perfect for the Hello Kitty lover in your life. I don't recall how expensive it was, but I'm thinking it wasn't ridiculous. It's a.really.cute way to store your wrapped Pez candies until you're.ready to use (eat) them.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I live this pez dispenser because it's so cute even though I hate pez candies because they taste chalky, I only buy the. Because of the dispensers they make. They are affordable to collect. And I would only recommend if you are a collector.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I love hello kitty, so naturally I have this pez dispenser. They're cheap, however they don't come with many candies. The candy itself is delicious and melts in your mouth. My favorite are the raspberry ones!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
PEZs are so cool and a total throwback to my childhood. I love the way they all taste. They're too addicting tho and great for kids. There's no other candy like it.
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
You can never go wrong with the PEZ it's great for kids and adults. We I was young I use to get the refill every time and now I get the sets and refills for my kids.
kaci o.
kaci o.
I remember these as a kid! I always hated the flavors of the pez because I thought they were nasty but i loved playing with the dispensers!
Emely A.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Amo esos dulces son sabroso y delicioso me encanta un montón lo comería todo el día y además son divertidos para los niños
Kiani m.
Kiani m.
I love the little characters they make. They're favorites are good too. I just love the fact that its like a toy and candy
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
Wow!! This is so cute! I love Hello Kitty I am a collector and PEZ are always yummy! This is fun and cute!