BY PEZ

PEZ Candies, 0.58-Ounce Assorted Candy Dispensers (Pack of 12) are candies that are made from sugar, corn, syrup, adipic acid, hydrog, palm kernel & palm oils and soybean oil. The PEZ candies contain natural and artificial flavors and colors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "You can't go wrong with pez!" in 1 review
  • "The dispenser made the candy so much fun to eat and I loved how the candy came in so many different flavors." in 1 review
  • "They look like tiny pills and they do not taste much better than what they look like." in 1 review
Kirsten H.
Who didn't grow up getting these for every holiday?! Christmas, Easter, Halloween we always got a new pez with refills! Eating these brings up my childhood and make me feel a little warm inside! I don't know if it's the candy or the memories that come with it that make them so amazing!
Jacqueline O.
Anthony, NM
These are a lot funner to play with and a great way to eat candy, it's very affordable, I would always but mine at wallmart. The flavor isn't much good but it isn't band , it's worth the purchase because they're fun to eat.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
I hate to say this, but I am not a fan of Pez. Although I grew up with them, it seems to me that I ate them just because they came out of a cool despenser. Personally they don't taste good and there chalky. Not recommended
Marissa L.
I love Pez I'm so glad they're still around. I think these are great gifts for kids in your life nieces, nephews,etc. It could be something fun to do together, start a little collection. I used get correct them with my parents as a child. It was cool because you can talk about which little characters the both of you like and get to know each other. It is just a way to bond.
Jocelyn K.
Glen Head, NY
Everyone knows what one of those PEZ candies taste like, but with these figurines they managed to make them a lot less creepy looking than they have been in the past. These look pretty great, actually. I'm impressed! You don't get PEZ for the candy. You get it for the dispenser.
Kandi B.
Denton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love pez... my child loves them and always wants new ones that come out. the variety pack is awesome cause you can pick your favorite and share the others.. pez take us all back to our childhood even us adults love them..
Angela Z.
When I was a kid I remember having one pez dispenser. The dispenser made the candy so much fun to eat and I loved how the candy came in so many different flavors. They were also very fun to eat even without the dispenser
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
I will always use to collect them one by one. Once i went tovthe store and saw the packs and i was all like it has to be mine. Love them and the different flavors.
Kathryn C.
I always loved pez candy as a kid. I remember getting them when I went to the grocery with my mom. My little niece just had a hello kitty one last time I saw her.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Pea are amazing you can get them at acmoore!!!! I hope they stay around for a long time!!! The candy tastes amazing and I love all of the dispensers they have for them!!!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Where can I find these? Amazing!