BY PEZ

PEZ Cand 0.58 ounce Disney PEZ Assortment. Kids love Disney and trading and collecting PEZ dispensers? put them all together and you have great party favors for any celebration! Two fruit-flavored candy rolls and a fun activity with each plastic dispenser. Features include: -Pack of 21 in a 0.58 ounce (total of 12.18 ounce) -It comes in 10 different flavors see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Pez!! I have so many dispensers! Probably around 300 or so, I have always loved them because they are just gun to collect. The candy isn't the best but that doesn't matter because it's fun to eat! Everyone should have pez
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
My family is a big Disney family!! I love these Pet dispensers because they double as not only a collectable to remember your love of Disney and also as a toy / candy delivery system!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I used to have all of these plus some when I was a kid! They were my favorite. If only Pez was still popular and sold more and different styles
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay but one candy from my past I don't really miss. You spend all this time loading the dispenser just to be out of candy in .02 seconds.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
The 12 pack is easy to share with others or a good way to start a collection. I actually got it offline and I continue to collect more.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
My daughter loves to collect all the PEZ dispensers she can! She has to have all of them. I wish they were easier to find!
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Kokomo, IN
These ate too cute . Brings back memories as well. My son loves them. Disney has been around generation after generation.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
As a total disney nerd. I love that pez come in all of the disney variety. Now i just need them to make one of my face.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Phoenix
Has the kitties are my favorite candy is always beg my mom at the grocery store to get them and you know she would
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Perfect set for a mickey mouse lover. All the characters are true and look exactly like what they do on the show.