PEZ Collector's Series: Lord of the Rings Gift Set

BY PEZ

PEZ® Limited Edition! #160,361 of 250,000 Peanut, Tree Nut & Gluten Free Ages 3+ The Lord of the Rings™ Collector Set includes 8 dispensers, each depicting key characters from the trilogy, and two six packs of candy.  The characters include Bilbo, Frodo, Samwise, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Gollum.  Those characters who are Hobbits are featured on mini dispensers. Bilbo Baggins:  A jovial, but eccentric hobbit of the Shire, he passed ownership of his mysterious ring to Frodo as Gandalf became suspicious of the old hobbit s infatuation with the trinket. Frodo Baggins:  A noble hobbit who becomes the bearer of the One Ring when it is left to him. see more...

• WHERE DO YOU GET THIS? Son is a huge LOTR fan and I would...1 Answers
  • I hope to find lots of these for Christmas-time. A great...1 Answers
PEZ Collector's Series: Lord of the Rings Gift Set
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this because I love LOTR and Pez. I put a package of Cola flavored Pez in each one. Then I ate them all. I have to drive 10 miles to get Cola flavored Pez and it's a good thing they're that far away or I'd eat them all the time. Otherwise, the detailing on the characters was quite nice, but I was really just in it for the candy.
Estefanie P.
As a Lord of the Rings fan, I had thought that this product would make a great gift idea to a friend who was also a fan. I had actually bought two packages at a great price at Walmart. Both were given to a friend; one to "play" with while the other was for collection purposes.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
These are delicious the only thing that stinks is when you have to add new pea into the dispenser hah other than that very good! A lot of different flavors to choose from! Collectors sets can sometimes be more expensive depending where you're buying from. And what collection.
Rebekah D.
I bought this PEZ set for my brother, who loves both PEZ candies and Tolkien/Lord of the Rings. It was a huge success! A great addition to both his Lord of the Rings collection and his collection of PEZ dispensers.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Growing up a huge PEZ candy eater and LOTR fanatic these are a perfect fit for my LOTR collectibles. I still love the sweet PEZ candy. And PEZ dispensers still make me smile! Best of both worlds!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
OMG I had no idea that Pez made the lord of the ring set. I have to go find them now. The lord of the ring is awesome and very collectable. Think I might ask Santa for this set, Pez rock!
Paul F.
My wife is a huge LOTR fan and she loved it when I came home with this. The box has never been opened and likely won't. It sits in her art studio and does it's job, makes her smile each time she looks at it.
Brittney D.
I'm really not that into Lord of the Rings at all, but this is a unique idea. My family and I have collected Pez dispensers for quite some time, so this would make for a good gift.
J C.
Elgin, IL
A neat gift for people like me that are fans of the movies and also collect pez dispensers. first saw it in an airport in Dallas, found at a better price at my local Wal-mart
Julia S.
Plano, TX
I think this is the perfect gift for any Lord of the Rings fan! Whether or not they want to open it up and enjoy the candy or keep it in the box as a collectors item I think that they would really enjoy having this gift to add to their collection!
Lynne W.
Osgoode
WHERE DO YOU GET THIS? Son is a huge LOTR fan and I would love to put this under the tree for him!
Monica H.
I hope to find lots of these for Christmas-time. A great treat for my son and friends got the holidays. Where is the best place to find them?