BY PEZ #9 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

PEZ CANDY CANDY ROLL REFILL\n.29 oz. packs\n*s of each: Assorted fruit\n*Great for refilling Pez\ndispensers\n*Carded (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621000872 K see more...

• Were you a fan of PEZ as a kid? ♥9 Answers
  • Does amazon sell these??2 Answers
  • Where did these go?! 😣 do any stores sell them anymore?6 Answers
PEZ Candy
  • "When I was younger I loved getting these and collecting the different characters and I thought it was fun to fill it yourself." in 41 reviews
  • "I think the dispensers are the only thing that makes Pez so appealing; they have so many different designs that I am still seeing new ones out all the time." in 36 reviews
  • "Fast forward to 2014, my 4 year old has a vast collection of the dispensers, from Strawberry Shortcake to Hello Kitty characters." in 22 reviews
  • "It's fun that there are so many different dispensers, but I've never really understood anyone wanting to eat the candy..." in 22 reviews
  • "Conflicted - while I have many great childhood memories related to Pez dispensers, as an adult I know how ordinary the candy is and how unsanitary the design of the dispenser is! " in 15 reviews
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pez candy. You have a toy and a treat too. I didn't think they were still popular. I have some from when my children were small.You keep them and pick up more Pez. the hardest part was holding the dispenser open toget the Pez in.The candy is sweet, I think they have sour flavors now.
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
If you are like me and do not enjoy candy that has the consistency of chalk, we know that we do not like Pez or those Valentine Candy Hearts or Smarties. Yuck. However, Pez comes as a toy--in a fun little pop-it-into-your-mouth container. Your inner child will enjoy the fact that you can lift the beloved characters' heads and something edible pops out. For something so fun, there needs to be more candy options!
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
I love that Pez is still going strong as a company! I remember getting Pez dispensers as a kid and loving them even though the candy would never last very long! I loved the variety on dispensers that Pez made and I love to see that they are continuing to create the same great products for my kids! My Son loves going to the store and seeing his favorite characters on the candy isle. One of my favorite memories and now still around to make memories for my little ones!
Miranda M.
PEZ is such a classic candy. For pretty cheap, under $2, you can get a big pack of them (I found mine at Kroger) but PEZ is just great, it reminds me of childhood and the sweet sugary taste could make anyone fall in love with this candy. If you haven't tried it you definately need to.
Madeline M.
Waterloo, IA
When I was a child I always loved getting PEZ; although, I think it was only 5 seconds before they were gone :( I always had a hard time just eating one and then putting it away it was so fun to pull their heads back and get a sweet treat. I am getting my 2 year old a toy story PEZ dispenser for his stocking!! So excited to see his reaction and see if he enjoys them as much as I did/do!!
Emily G.
My grandma used to collect PEZ dispensers when I was younger, so I got them in my Christmas stocking and in my Easter present that my mom always hid at the end of my little Easter hunt :) I think the major aspect of PEZ is the classic childhood memories it is associated with for me. I've always liked the candy as well, but there wasn't much to do with the case after the candy was gone.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pez candies and I love the dispensers even more. They are so fun and quirky and I have to control myself and hold back from buying them all! I love pez candies and find I never have enough refill rolls. I also like to give pez dispensers as small gifts like stocking stuffers since there seems to be one for everyone. They're so nostalgic and I'm really glad their still around.
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
Personally, I do not like the taste pf pez but my 2 year old son loves them. He is constantly getting new character pez dispensers. The main issues that I have with them is the price and you never get enough candy with a dispenser. Then I have to hunt down extra packs of candy that do not cost more than the dispenser. However, I would rather pay the money for him to have these than many of the other types of junk food that there is out there.
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
Pez is one of those candies that make you remember your childhood. Whenever I would get some pez, it made me really happy. These candies taste great. They aren't very healthy due to their sugar amount, but what candy is? The point of them isn't to be healthy, but to be delicious, and they do the job! I still find myself buying a pack of pez from time to time just for the sake of it!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
It's easy to see why SO many people around the world in more than 80 countries enjoy these tasty little candy. It's the moment where you pick your favorite dispenser, fill it with your favorite flavor & have fun dispensing each treat one at a time. It's great fun!
Whitney T.
Did you ever collect PEZ dispensers?
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Do you actually like the Pez candies?
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
If you can create ANY Pez, which character would you choose?
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Do anyone else just disregard the dispenser and eat the candy straight out of their packaging?! Or am I just weird!?
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone collect these?