BY PEZ #9 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

PEZ CANDY CANDY ROLL REFILL\n.29 oz. packs\n*s of each: Assorted fruit\n*Great for refilling Pez\ndispensers\n*Carded (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621000872 K see more...

• Were you a fan of PEZ as a kid? ♥9 Answers
  • Does amazon sell these??2 Answers
  • Where did these go?! 😣 do any stores sell them anymore?6 Answers
PEZ Candy
  • "When I was younger I loved getting these and collecting the different characters and I thought it was fun to fill it yourself." in 41 reviews
  • "I think the dispensers are the only thing that makes Pez so appealing; they have so many different designs that I am still seeing new ones out all the time." in 36 reviews
  • "Fast forward to 2014, my 4 year old has a vast collection of the dispensers, from Strawberry Shortcake to Hello Kitty characters." in 22 reviews
  • "It's fun that there are so many different dispensers, but I've never really understood anyone wanting to eat the candy..." in 22 reviews
  • "Conflicted - while I have many great childhood memories related to Pez dispensers, as an adult I know how ordinary the candy is and how unsanitary the design of the dispenser is! " in 15 reviews
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
PEZ! Who doesn't love PEZ?! These tiny, crunchy, odd-tasting candies pack a memorable punch! These candies were quite common during my childhood : wacky, almost pill-shaped candy tablets in various, fun-shaped dispensers. You would see these things EVERYWHERE... from birthday parties and Easter baskets to plastic packages hanging next to the cash register at your local store. Grape and Lemon, Orange and Strawberry... these candy pellets were 100% sugar and 100% fun. These are a little more difficult to find these days, and are often sold as a novelty, but the candies haven't changed a bit in the last 20-30 years and I still love PEZ!
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aside from candy corn this is the worst tasting candy in the history of candy. The taste is like... I don't even know how to explain. Its like you can taste the factory in it. Have you ever tasted something and it tasted like a smell of something? I probably sound crazy but think about metal, we all have had some type of metallic taste in out mouths before without us having to eat metal. You can taste something by smelling it. Now imagine if you ate something and it tasted exsacally like metal.. no I'm not saying this candy taste like metal but it taste like it was possessed in a machine a nasty one and the flavors are disscusting.
Shelby G.
Ebensburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly think pez candy is the grossest candy ever. However I think everyone can agree pez dispensers are more popular for the novelty factor than the actual candy.
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
I have collected peasants middle school. It started as a joke summer camp and has somehow continued into my 30s. I have hundreds of them. I don't collect for value really, even though I have some neat ones. I just get the characters I like when I see them.. Because I don't have a good place to put them, most of them are in a boxes in . my attic. I kept a few of my favorites out and then
Bye-bye every now and then. I am trying to talk my husband into building me a shelf around the ceiling of our boy's playroom to display them.
Kelsey F.
Brunswick, ME
So I have collected Pez dispensers since I was in high school. Today I have a box full of Pez dispensers with all different characters, shapes, sizes, etc. The one thing that I am curious of is how do they decide which characters to make into a Pez? I would love some new Pez dispensers. It seemed like there were many different Pez dispensers at one point and now they are all the same. Maybe I just have collected so many that their are none left, but as a collector I would like some new characters to choose from. PLEASE!!!!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
I loved PEZ candy when I was a kid, so much so that my sister & I got curious about how it worked, and decided to take it apart.. Well turns out it has a sharp metal spring on the inside. My sister went to stretch the spring out, and it actually went threw the skin on her thumb. It went in an curved around the bone.. My father tried to pull it out, because he didn't know it was hooked on her bone. She was bleeding pretty badly so we rushed to the hospital, and found out it had hooked around her thumb bone... We was about 8 or 9 when this happened. Needless to say we was no longer able to have Pez candy.
Alexis Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I remember eating Pez all the time as a kid. I loved getting all the little figurine poppers and the red Pez always made my taste buds tingle! The different flavors really are unique and I've never tried anything like it! Pez are low-priced and are perfect for the kids who like to play. The Pez figures are also collectible and the old ones are worth lots of money today. This candy can be found everywhere, drug stores, grocery stores, I've even spotted them in the checkout lanes at clothing stores! An affordable, colorful, and delicious treat; Pez is my go-to candy.
Beth G.
decatur , Al
PEZ dispensers can bring together all ages! My four year old and his grandparents all have memories of PEZ candy and dispensers. These are a staple in our house for birthday parties (we always buy the characters to tie into the theme of the party) and vacations. Each kid will get their own PEZ dispenser for the car ride. Our favorites are Disney characters when we are traveling to Walt Disney World! I believe, between me and my 4 year old, we have at least 2 dozen different characters!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Pez Candy and I grew up together. Especially when you fill the cabs Pez Dispenser made of different characters and you would tilt the head on the dispenser back and the Pez Candy would pop out and you'd eat it. I can eat the Pez Candy all alone. Very good old fashion candy
Sarah L.
PEZ has been around for a long time, and they still remain relevant! It's a candy dispenser, but I used to use them as toys that just happened to come with candy! My brother and I used to try to have a competion for who could put the candy in the dispenser the quickest.

I also collect PEZ dispensers (like all the cool kids) and it's fun because people are always so delighted to see the collection! It's fun to have a great memory of my childhood.

(And, although PEZ keeps making "new" flavors like sour, or chocolate, I'm still a lover of the old school strawberry, orange, grape, and lemon!)
Whitney T.
Did you ever collect PEZ dispensers?
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Do you actually like the Pez candies?
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
If you can create ANY Pez, which character would you choose?
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Do anyone else just disregard the dispenser and eat the candy straight out of their packaging?! Or am I just weird!?
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone collect these?

Walmart