• PEZ Candy Candy & Dispenser 0.58 oz
  • PEZ Candy Candy & Dispenser 0.87 oz; 24.7 g
  • PEZ Candy Assorted
  • PEZ Candy Assorted Fruit

BY PEZ

PEZ CANDY CANDY ROLL REFILL\n.29 oz. packs\n*s of each: Assorted fruit\n*Great for refilling Pez\ndispensers\n*Carded (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621000872 K see more...

• Were you a fan of PEZ as a kid? ‚ô•11 Answers
  • Does amazon sell these??2 Answers
  • Where did these go?! ūüė£ do any stores sell them anymore?6 Answers
PEZ Candy

Start your review of PEZ Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "When I was younger I loved getting these and collecting the different characters and I thought it was fun to fill it yourself." in 41 reviews
  • "I think the dispensers are the only thing that makes Pez so appealing; they have so many different designs that I am still seeing new ones out all the time." in 36 reviews
  • "Fast forward to 2014, my 4 year old has a vast collection of the dispensers, from Strawberry Shortcake to Hello Kitty characters." in 22 reviews
  • "It's fun that there are so many different dispensers, but I've never really understood anyone wanting to eat the candy..." in 22 reviews
  • "Conflicted - while I have many great childhood memories related to Pez dispensers, as an adult I know how ordinary the candy is and how unsanitary the design of the dispenser is! " in 15 reviews
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were always a fun childhood memory. You can still a lot of fun characters that you can collect or let your kids play with. The candy is a bit chalky, but is still packed with flavor.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Pez has been around for years. Whenever I see this brand it brings a little smile to my face. What great memories of my childhood and now to think I can give them to my children and create the same memories! PRICELESS!!!
Brittany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know what it is about PEZ candy and PEZ dispensers that are so fascinating... but I loved them as a kid and I love them now! It's like being a kid again. They taste like nostalgia.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
The candy doesn't taste good to me. The thing I like about the Pez is the little characters they come with. Unless my children ask me for these I will not buy them. And I really don't see them around that much anymore.
Ali F.
Considering I own over 500 dispensers? To be honest, I rarely eat the candy anymore. If I do, I usually just stick to strawberry.

Seriously though, how can anyone not like the dispensers?
Heidi L.
I am in love with these little chalky candies. Really like the pink and purple flavor. They are nice and cheap and fun to play with. There are no other candies like Pez.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
My little one loves these! They're fun to hold and have there's a ton of different characters to choose from. The little candies taste great and are the perfect size for little fingers.
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candies really make me remember the good old days in the 80's. My parents used to buy me these all the time and I loved to have the characters and collect them all. OMG , how exiting
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are adorable and really good, lol, i usually load my pez dispenser once, then eat the rest of the candies out the package, guess i lazy lol. but still none the less, these are cute and they taste good.
Kassandra D.
Orange, CA
I'VE LOVED THESE PEZ CANDIES FOREVER! I USE TO GET THEM WHEN I LIVED IN MEXICO! AND I COLLECTED THEM ALL! UNFORTUNATELY I COULDN'T BRING THEM WITH ME TO THE US, BUT I HAVE STARTED COLLECTING THEM AGAIN! SOOOO CUTE!!!
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Do anyone else just disregard the dispenser and eat the candy straight out of their packaging?! Or am I just weird!?
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone collect these?

Walmart