4 varieties available
4.49 / 5 based on 1,520 Reviews
PEZ CANDY CANDY ROLL REFILL\n.29 oz. packs\n*s of each: Assorted fruit\n*Great for refilling Pez\ndispensers\n*Carded (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 073621000872 K see more...
Top Questions See all 620 Q&A
- "When I was younger I loved getting these and collecting the different characters and I thought it was fun to fill it yourself." in 41 reviews
- "I think the dispensers are the only thing that makes Pez so appealing; they have so many different designs that I am still seeing new ones out all the time." in 36 reviews
- "Fast forward to 2014, my 4 year old has a vast collection of the dispensers, from Strawberry Shortcake to Hello Kitty characters." in 22 reviews
- "It's fun that there are so many different dispensers, but I've never really understood anyone wanting to eat the candy..." in 22 reviews
- "Conflicted - while I have many great childhood memories related to Pez dispensers, as an adult I know how ordinary the candy is and how unsanitary the design of the dispenser is! " in 15 reviews
The holy grail of hard sugar candy, that’s what Pez is. I have enjoyed Pez candy my entire life. My girlfriend and I are both avid Pez consumers. Sometimes we put it into the dispenser, sometimes we ignore the rules and just eat them out of the package (don’t tell anyone). The flavors are always full and consistent and the dispensers add fun and variety to snack time. The only down side to Pez is opening them and putting them in the dispenser (but you can cheat like we do sometimes).
Pez candy! It’s cute and I love the pez dispensers. You can get just the candy refills at any grocery store. So you can keep your dispensers. To me the candies don’t have that much taste to them so I don’t like them that much. But, They are maybe a couple bucks which is pretty cheap, so if you like them that’s worth buying again.
Orange Pez for the win! I just found a Princess Peach Pez dispenser, and it looks so good! All the dispensers ate great quality replication of the characters they manufacture. I appreciate the attention yo detail! The candy isn't gone powdery garbage novelty candy either. The whole brand is quality and timeless.
I loved PEZ growing up ! It was always such a fun treat to get ! I love all the different character dispensers. I don’t remember exactly what all the candies tasted like but the pink ones were definitely my favorite ! These are also wicked inexpensive too and I love the fact that they still manufacture these
Review for: Assorted, Candy & Dispenser, Assorted Fruit more...
My three year old loves these candy dispensers. She thinks they are toys and also the candy inside is a treat on top. I personally do not like the taste of pez candy: never have. I will buy for her but she never eats all of the candy, but they are cheap so for the price hey, whatever.
These are fun and also have flavor. It's fun to collect the dispensers as a kid. Also, the candy actually tastes like candy. It's a better version of the pill-looking smarties candy. I always enjoyed eating these and sometimes still have the candies when I find a package around.
Such a fun toy for a little one it's a candy and toy in one so what's not to love about two favorite things kids love.Its really nice also when you can take the kids in the car and you don't have to bring a big bulky toy or a sticky candy along you can just bring the little pez candy and dispenser
Q & A
Did you ever collect PEZ dispensers?
Do you actually like the Pez candies?
If you can create ANY Pez, which character would you choose?
Do anyone else just disregard the dispenser and eat the candy straight out of their packaging?! Or am I just weird!?
Does anyone collect these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos