BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Delivers immediate cooling, strengthens capillaries and controls blotchiness. Calm, cool, soothe, kill bacteria and reduce redness with this highly concentrated, lightweight, hydrating serum. For those with rosacea, hypersensitive skin and microcirculation problems desiring a deep repair treatment.

How To Apply:

Apply one to two pumps on clean skin all over face and neck. Massage gently. Recommended for all skin types, especially rosacea and sensitive. Apply morning and evening. Best results when used before the RS2 Care Cream.

Water (Aqua), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract.

• Plzzz tell the result of this product..I want to try this...4 Answers
  • Who uses this product is really good or not 4 Answers
  • How does this works do you guys like it ?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
I have rosacea and recently had a severe break out with burning and irritation. I had been using the RS2 Gentle Cleanser and decided to take the leap and purchase the RS2 Gentle Concentrate. It was the best decision I've made. I applied the gel like lotion to my extremely irritated face and immediately the cooling began. Within just a few hours the irritation was gone and my face was clear with very little redness. This stuff is a miracle!! Thank you Pevonia.
bre w.
Lancaster, TX
For my skin it's very fragile and sensitive and irritated . I would love to see if this is what I need for my skin.
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
This is a super product. The best for face skin problems. I 100% recommend this.
Emilly Costa S.
Pinhais, Paraná
Produto de qualidade, vale a pena pelo preco adorei querp comprar muitos mais
neelima y.
india
Plzzz tell the result of this product..I want to try this..is this good??
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Who uses this product is really good or not
Danya W.
How does this works do you guys like it ?