BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Repair, moisturize and decongest to achieve a visibly soothed complexion. Hydrate, calm, reduce redness and protect with this soothing moisturizer. For those with rosacea, hypersensitive skin and microcirculation problems who want a hydrating moisturizer. Also great for those who are allergy-prone.

Directions For Use:

To be applied morning and evening all over face and neck, after cleansing with the RS2 Gentle Cleanser, followed by the RS2 Gentle Lotion. Best results when used after the RS2 Concentrate.

Inrgedients:

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract.

Buy on Amazon*
Cheri R.
Pevonia Botanica RS2 Care Cream is a thicker cream to use for hydration.  The scent says rose but to me its more of a older perfume smell and sort if strong.  I am a repeat user overall because it is a higher end brand where a little goes a long way in product usability.  For me it does not fully absorb leaving my skin tacky feeling.     Pevonia RS2 Care Cream
Caitlin E.
This RS2 line from Pevonia has changed my life. I've always had severe redness and with s tre rating school to become an esthetician, I've learned I was using all the wrong products. This RS2 cream immediately made a difference for me.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Love everything about this cream-- light texture, light fragrance, UV protection and especially how it has calmed my rosacea to the point where I don't need to use my prescription creme for rosacea every day. I also like that when applied your face isn't shiny. It works best in conjunction with the RS2 Concentrate. My only flap about it is that it doesn't tell you the SPF protection.
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
This cream is awesome for folks who are rosacea prone. I started using this cream about two months ago and noticed a significant difference in my skin within a week. The cream is light and although a it feels really creamy and luxurious when you touch it. It is light and does not leave your skin feeling heavy or greasy. It absorbs really well and has no fragrance which is great for me. I use it twice a day and love it!!!
Paulina R.
Chiapas, México
Me encanta, la uso para el cuidado de mi piel, es perfecta en todo sentido,