BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Thoroughly cleanse away impurities and balance an oily T-zone. Remove makeup, impurities and excess oil plus balance, purify, brighten and refine, with this creamy cleanser that does not dry the skin or leave a filmy residue. For those with combination skin wishing to regulate t-zone shine.

How To Apply:

Apply a small quantity all over face and neck. Work with wet fingertips. Remove with a washcloth wet with warm water. Follow with Combination Skin Lotion. Use morning and evening.

Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Glyceryl Stearate, Beta-Carotene, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.

amber.m.spitler S.
Eldred
LOVE this! I avoided professional products for a long time because I didn’t want to spend the money. Boy was I wrong! This is such a great investment and my face has never been in better condition.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This cleaner recommend for sensitive skin because it is quite soft rinsed quickly and leaves the skin soft , so if you did not feel it will bring some control fat be for combination skin is rather expensive to be a cleaner think would not buy it
if you do not wear makeup maybe you can go well with it
Mary L.
Manchester, TN
This is a non foaming high end facial cleanser. This is my least favorite of the Pevonia combination line. I don't care that the cleanser does not foam and it feels as if your face is not completely clean. That is my my only complaint. I also like my cleansers to be multifunctional. The smell is not that good overall.
Natalia K.
Great for my oily sensitive skin. Very light texture, looks like a cream or a lotion even. I've been using it for about 2 months and I can see the good changes in my skin. Less of breakouts and my skin feels more smoothing and clean. It has 200ml and it seems like it will last for a couple more months. So I'd say it's a good price for the size and quality!

Amazon