Pevonia Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser

by Pevonia Botanica

Clarigel exfoliating cleanser contains a unique blend of ingredients to gently clear sebum and other impurities from problematic skin to leave it fresh, clean and bacteria-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pevonia Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser!
9 months agoEdmond, OK
I give this 4 stars instead of 5 because I have to mix it with another cleanser otherwise it’s far too harsh for my skin. Keep in mine my skin is very sensitive so most folks may not need to do this. However, the results are wonderful! I try to exfoliate twice a week.Pevonia Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser
3 years agoHialeah Gardens, FL
I can safely say this is the best face cleanser I have used. Its gentle on my skin and I definitely have seen a difference. My skin is very sensitive, acne prone skin. My acne scars are fading and the redness is diminishing. I'm going to continue with this face cleanser. I love it.