BY PEVONIA BOTANICA #78 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Revive and rejuvenate your skin with Pevonia Botanica SpaTeen Blemished Skin Cleanser. Using ingredients such as Oat Amino Acids, Walnut Shell Powder, and Salicylic Acid, this product nourishes, exfoliates, and purges skin of damaging bacteria for a fresher, healthier face. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely helps clear acne breakouts, leaves skin so soft and fresh looking. This was too harsh for me since I use tazorac cream for acne at night so I had to give it up. Plus gentle cleansers work better for some people with acne prone skin. I would use this as long as your not using retin a or anything too drying.
Kelly Q.
Lewiston, NY
This was recommended to me by an esthetician, and I love it. I was having a lot of trouble with breakouts and this clears my skin right up. The exfoliating leaves my face very smooth and clean feeling. Followed up with the pevonia moisturizer and I am never changing my skin care routine again. It may seem pricey but you only use a little amt each time (less than a pea). One bottle lasts me a while.
Jane R.
East Chicago, IN
This produce is great when you need a cleansing may your skin very soft and bright
Sav 💎.
It does make my skin very soft, however I have combination skin so it didn't really help much. Thought I'm not sure if that's the reason why?