BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Whatever your skin type or condition, Pevonia has a body care product that will suit you perfectly. Pevonia's Ligne Nymphea Spa Body Line understands that daily hydration plays a critical role in maintaining radiant, youthful skin. This is why this line includes the Silky Skin Body Scrub. Enjoy the delightful creamy, granular texture of Silky Skin Body Scrub as it gently polishes away superficial impurities with Jojoba Beads, Rosemary, Sage, and Allantoin. This scrub smoothes away roughness and promotes rejuvenated, silky-soft skin. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Heather M.
Harold, KY
This scrub is okay but isn't worth the price. You're better off using plain brown sugar & coconut oil. I ordered mine from Amazon as I was trying to find something to fight my dry winter skin & it just wasn't up to par in anyway. I definitely wouldn't buy again!
Tresha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this product I love how soft my skin felt after the first time and there after I tried it.