BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Gently massage this soothing, microemulsified RS2 Concentrate on your skin for immediate cooling and desensitizing relief. A specific blend of Green Tea, Licorice, and Olibanum, strengthen capillaries, control blotchiness and effectively decongest. Apply morning and evening. Best results when used before the RS2 cream. see more...

• Plzzz tell the result of this product..I want to try this...4 Answers
  • Who uses this product is really good or not 4 Answers
  • How does this works do you guys like it ?3 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
I have rosacea and recently had a severe break out with burning and irritation. I had been using the RS2 Gentle Cleanser and decided to take the leap and purchase the RS2 Gentle Concentrate. It was the best decision I've made. I applied the gel like lotion to my extremely irritated face and immediately the cooling began. Within just a few hours the irritation was gone and my face was clear with very little redness. This stuff is a miracle!! Thank you Pevonia.
bre w.
Lancaster, TX
For my skin it's very fragile and sensitive and irritated . I would love to see if this is what I need for my skin.
VE-1089921, Jesalen D.
MIAMI, FL
This is a super product. The best for face skin problems. I 100% recommend this.
Emilly Costa S.
Pinhais, Paraná
Produto de qualidade, vale a pena pelo preco adorei querp comprar muitos mais
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Who uses this product is really good or not
neelima y.
india
Plzzz tell the result of this product..I want to try this..is this good??
Danya W.
How does this works do you guys like it ?