BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Apply this try-phase homogenized RS2 Care Cream with UV protection daily to reveal a visibly calmed, soothed and completely decongested complexion. Formulated with Green Tea, Licorice and Chamomile, this uniquely textured cream provides your skin vaso-constricting, repairing and hydrating benefits. Apply morning and evening. Best results when used after the RS2 concentrate. Contains UV filters. see more...

მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Love everything about this cream-- light texture, light fragrance, UV protection and especially how it has calmed my rosacea to the point where I don't need to use my prescription creme for rosacea every day. I also like that when applied your face isn't shiny. It works best in conjunction with the RS2 Concentrate. My only flap about it is that it doesn't tell you the SPF protection.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
This cream is awesome for folks who are rosacea prone. I started using this cream about two months ago and noticed a significant difference in my skin within a week. The cream is light and although a it feels really creamy and luxurious when you touch it. It is light and does not leave your skin feeling heavy or greasy. It absorbs really well and has no fragrance which is great for me. I use it twice a day and love it!!!
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Chiapas, México
Me encanta, la uso para el cuidado de mi piel, es perfecta en todo sentido,