BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

This light-textured, oil-free cream contains Glycolic Acid, Calendula and Panthenol to ensure skin is soothed, hydrated and desensitized. It is excellent for preventing pore clogging and blackhead formation. UV protection. Use morning and evening. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katrina A.
Lancaster, PA
In love with Pevonia. Not many people I have talked to have even heard of it but it's the best choice for me. Especially when I'm sensing a breakout I use my Pevonia products and the breakout stops in its tracks!
Kelly Q.
Lewiston, NY
I was always afraid to use an moisturizer on my face because of break outs. Now I don't know what I would do without this. It is light and does not cause my face to be oily or breakout and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Don't be scared by the price, you use such a small amt that one bottle will last a while.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This really has helped my skin. I don't break out from it and it makes my face feel nice. I have seen improvements from using this.