BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

• Is 50ml a good amount? Should I really buy it because it looks like...13 Answers
  • Can you use this for acne or broken out skin?2 Answers
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
I've never used this particular product but i've heard good things about it. Avenno is a product that i do buy on a regular basis. I love the way it makes my skin feel & the smell is great as well! I definitely recommend it.
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You just cznt go wrong with Prevana it's just the bomb. don't let this scare you save recipient and take back I'd nor for you. they honestly don't care !! hope this helps 😊
Mahalia B.
Mahalia B.
I have oily skin and i was skeptical about buying this product. After purchasing and using it, I was amazed by how well it worked.
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Love this product it does the work and also leaves my skin feeling smooth and so soft and best feeling is no greasy feeling after
Johana L.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Great brand and affordable leaves my skin very soft and doesn't leave my face grease
Diana C.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
I love this product !! Not only does it leave it feeling smooth but also clean :) .
Deja C.
Deja C.
It made my skin feel very good. I love the brand. It's also very affordable.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Amo este producto producto es sencillamente espectacular. se los recomiendo
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
yo realmente no tengo la piel súper seca, así que cuando la compre pensé solo usarlo en la zona del menton, labio superior y barbilla, que son las zonas que se me resecan más, no siento una meta difecencia.
Ryan W.
Ryan W.
LOVE THIS
it is just great i use it on my skin after i shave wary time cause my pores are open wide so i put this one to clog them and free them.
Karan S.
Karan S.
Is 50ml a good amount? Should I really buy it because it looks like it has a very low amount quantity
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this for acne or broken out skin?