BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Creamy, non-drying and kaolin based, Combination Skin Mask helps hydrate, brighten and purify your skin. Wonderfully aromatic, it combines Carrot oil, Green Apple and vitamins to effectively repair and smooth, rendering your skin remarkably radiant and perfectly balanced. Use one or twice a week. see more...

Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
This is comparable to the glam glow masks and about half the price AND you can usually find it at Walmart. I have oily skin and it has helped maintain my oil which also helps control my acne. I would suggest to others but only if they have the same skin type as I do.
Haley C.
When I was in Cosmetology School, we used all Pevonia products. When I tried the Combo mask for the first time it changed my life. Not only does it smell nice, but with continued use, I really felt that it evened out my skin and kept my clear. I wish I had more access to Pevonia again!
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
This is a great mask for oily skin as well as dry, it balances it out and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth and moisturized and also makes your makeup look better.
Personally, I wouldn't buy it again, but would definitely recommend it.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This evened out my skin and made it so smooth. I always am hesitant about facial masks but this one really lives up to its name and it is a great product that I continue to use weekly. Would recommend
Allison R.
My favorite facial spa in Chicago uses all Pevonia products, and my skin loves it. It contains natural ingredients and is very gentle on sensitive skin. My skin felt glowing and fresh after the first application!
olha k.
Englishtown, NJ
Uh, combination skin is very difficult to take care of , but this mask makes my skin feel so nice and great !! Especially in my T-zone !
Rina L.
Springfield, MA
Tendría que probarla y ver el efecto que causaría en mi, pero según los comentarios que han dado los demás es excelente.
jennifer d.
This mask works wonders on my skin.Mask pulls out all the blackheads and leaves my skin feeling clean.Great product!
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
This mask is really good. It makes my skin feel great and look better. Anyone who hasn't tried it should try it out.
Syra K.
I love using masks and this product was amazing!! Would recommend to anyone who is in love wth trying new thing gs
omaima t.
bolzano
is this mask good for dry skin?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
Dose it make ur face feel soft?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
What does this mask do for your skin?
Mara H.
How often do you use this and how long should it stay on?
Coey L.
Bellefonte, PA
I have been looking for a mask that might make my skin smooth. Do you like this works for that reason or do you think I should try something else.