BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

Find equilibrium with Pevonia Botanica Balancing Combination Skin Cream. Soothing oils like Safflower will hydrate your dry patches and purifying extracts like Elder Flower will keep oily skin under control. see more...

Emily N.
This is one of my favorite products to use for face lotion. I have sensitive skin and will break out from harsh products and this does not cause breakouts or clog my pores. It goes on smoothly and easily and is great quality although it is on the expensive side. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.
SARAH R.
Phoenixville
I love this face lotion! I use this an an everyday lotion both morning and night. It feels so light and not heavy on my face but still thoroughly moisturizes. It’s not oily and does not feel like it’s clogging my pores like some other lotion. I’ve been using this for at least five years now and will continue to use it!
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
This product works great I could see such an amazing difference. I will recommend!