BY PEVONIA BOTANICA

It has been shown that high concentrations of collagen protect skin against premature aging by smoothing wrinkles and combating slackening of the skin. This is where Pevonias Ligne Power Repair comes in. Specifically formulated for mature skin, the Power Repair line includes creams and concentrates abundant in collagen, elastin and D.N.A. to rejuvenate, nourish, hydrate and restore skin. Watch fine lines and wrinkles dissipate when you use Age-Defying Marine Collagen Cream. Treat your skin to this silky-textured cream to enhance its appearance. Your skin will be nourished, rejuvenated and UV protected. For all skin types; use morning or evening. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this product. The smell is so amazing and it goes on your skin so smoothly. Leaves it feeling silky smooth. Very gentle as I have sensitive skin. It met my expectations and I would recommend to others.
Rachael M.
Love this cream it's so light and goes on smoothly and is great for all skin types and great even for older woman
meykellys k.
It is a fibrous protein that serves to hold cells together, as a glue which gives tensile strength to skin. tested and proven to work my mom uses it although it is a bit expensive but worth it to me said it was very good! I recommend them, many do not know s existence but I invite you to try
Deborah V.
Muy buena crema de colageno, la utiliza mi mamĂĄ para prevenir las arrugas y le funciona perfectamente le deja la piel tersa y suave. Definitivamente cuando entre en mis 30' la comprare para utilizarla
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. It merges well with skin. Also it makes skin soft, moisturized and hydrated. Great for all skin types. Love it.
wendy j.
colombia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Espectacular un producto muy importante que todas sin duda debemos usar ; ya lo sabes 😊😊😊
Jennyfer L.
Savannah, GA
What's this???? Not idea.......
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I am all about skin care, but wow $84 for cream?! Is it totally worth it? I have extremely dry skin, so anytime I see the word "age-defying" & "collagen" I always do a double take and research the product! I like the packaging, but how is the actual product?
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
Hello girls, I need your help, a friend suggested I Idara this product, I have expectations about the michas but I hope to work, you have used it? He has fincionado them? What were the results?