BY PEUGEOT

• Ótima marca e escolha p carro1 Answers
  • Do they still manufacture these cars?5 Answers
  • How long can this car actually last without breaking down...3 Answers
Peugeot
  • "My first car was a Peugeot 206 and by far it was the best car that I have ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "Diesel of course to save money on all the driving we will be doing." in 1 review
  • "Had a chance to drive one in France, and were very nice cars, roomy, yet compact, good on gas" in 1 review
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Mi primer carro fue un peugeot , la verdad era una hermosura de carro ,para ser un auto económico , tenia mucho lujo, disfrutaba mucho tenerlo , sin embargo el servicio en mi país para el vehículo era bastante deficiente, y creo que termino dañando por completo todo su sistema , hasta que no me quedo mas opción de que venderlo, puesto no aguantaba tanta reparación , pero definitivamente en un país donde cuente con un mejor servicio técnico lo recomiendo ampliamente por que es un vehículo grandioso que puede llenar muchas expectativas
Cristina G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I learn how to drive on this car. Don’t ask me what model be I don’t remember. It was so long ago and I had a head injury and lost some memory. I do remember it was a good car. I didn’t have any problems with it. I don’t even remember why my parents got rid of it. Now, I’ll have to ask them.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Peugeot is one of the best car and bicycle brands. I bought a Peugeot racing bicycle and I drove a Peugeot car around London as my rental car. I really like where this car company is going and I fully support this car company. I recommend these cars to anybody, they are a very classy design.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
My folks got a peugeot when they were traveling europe and it just made them so mad, it's all I heard about. It was cheaper because it was diesel. I wouldn't recommend using one unless you were really comfortable with manual cars. I would find an easier car to handle.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I grew up in the back of a Peugeot (family car) and it was AMAZING! My parents had a 306 wagon and it was such an awesome car. They bought it brand new (first brand new car they ever owned) and it schlepped many kids and friends, luggage, furniture, a house worth of belongings when moving and surfboards and fishing tackle. It was a really really great car!
Sofía B.
Amazing and confortable cars thay will never get damaged and if they do get damaged the custuner service will help you a lot, alao they treat really nice to every single custumer.
Rosaly N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Quién no sueña con un auto Peugeot? sería una locura no amar estos vehículos de altísima calidad y confortabilidad. Vienen en infinitos colores, pero sin duda la elegancia del negro no lo opaca ningún otro.
Ashley T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We rented a Peugeot for sightseeing while in Spain last year and were pleasantly surprised with the amount of power it had compared to other vehicles we have rented in Europe previously.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I used to own 205 and had it for 6 years. It ran well and I never experienced any problems with it. A good stylish reliable car but the resell value is not good at all.
Tin D.
My sister in law has a Peugot and I was able to try it. It is easy to drive and the features are really nice. But this is a it pricey compared to regular brands.
Karen D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Do they still manufacture these cars?
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've never heard of a Peugeot? Is it a good quality car? Mpg?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this kind of car? When was this made?
Sabina K.
How long can this car actually last without breaking down and needing more money invested into it? And how good is the engine itself?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are these good running cars? Who would recommend?